Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Advertising going wrong

Y-Phil opened this issue on Mar 15, 2023 ยท 38 posts

Y-Phil posted Wed, 15 March 2023 at 5:00 PM

Rant mode: on

We have all been living in a technical world for some decades now. When you're looking for products online, you may filter for example by character.
Many have already asked the people who manage the website to save somewhere our own preferences, many websites are acting this way, but not here.

We have to support Genesis-based advertisement even in emails just because once on ten there's some really interessant information.
I can live  with this.

But... more often then not I have difficulties to live with Ross and his recurrent problems, I even don't give a f... about it
I can live with this

But this:

Let me repeat it politely for now: I am not, I will never have the smallest interest in genesis, from the generation 1 to the generation 99999 (Oh I'll be dead long before )

If Poser stops, I jump in Blender's world, Genesis: never.

I'm a customer, I'm the guy who pays. I can understand the unsupportable needs for advertising, but Genesis stuff in a Poser forum?
Do not insult our intelligence with spurious excuses. 
I have started to browse inline long before the Internet. I've constructed numerous website, also with forums.
Dedicated, intelligent advertising should be the base. After all, artificial intelligence is all the rage nowadays, right?

The same apply when browsing the marketplace: non-sense everywhere

So my question for the crew is: what's the next step? a height of 4 screens of useless and invasive ads?

Rant mode off...

Totally useless but wow... but what a relief 

๐’ซ๐’ฝ๐“Ž๐“

(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ

๐Ÿ‘ฟ Win11 on i9-13900K@5GHz, 64GB, RoG Strix B760F Gamng, Asus Tuf Gaming RTX 4070 OC Edition, 1 TB SSD, 6+4+8TB HD
๐Ÿ‘ฟ Mac Mini M2, Sonoma 14.6.1, 16GB, 500GB SSD
๐Ÿ‘ฟ Nas 10TB
๐Ÿ‘ฟ Poser 13 and soon 14 โค๏ธ