Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Anime Girl v2.0 -Mokie gets a wardrobe

Hokusai opened this issue on Sep 04, 1999 ยท 7 posts

Hokusai posted Sat, 04 September 1999 at 10:51 PM

The number 1 complaint I got from my Anime Girl figure is that she has no clothes. So unless you making hentai (which was not why I made her) she's limited. SO... I reworked her so that poser4 clothing fits her. Mokei is now has the same proptortions as the poser 4 woman. Normally this makes her look dumpy but select Figure>Figure Height>Fashion Model and she becomes normal again. Now import a piece of clothing, and also apply the "fashion model" proportions, now conform the clothing to the figure and Viola!! Mokei now has a complete pre-made wardrobe!! Grated its not prefect and you may need to rescale some body parts or make it invisible but you have the same problem with the poser4 woman so I don't feel bad. If you like these charcters I may make them available but it really was pretty easy. I whipped up this collage pretty easily from pre-existing characters (the astronaut girl is from Greylight, the Cheerleader is from some Poser4 clothes and Phil Cookes pom-poms, the business girl is my own posable women jacket and the catgirl is made with some new morphs included in the package. In addition to more facial expression I have others you can "humanimals." The texture is a modified version of one of Nitranes.) What do all think? Phil Hokusai PS Ghost has a few surprises in store of Mokei too so keep your eyes peeled!