For APlusDesign
For APlusDesign

**Rudbeckia**
Rudbeckia

~Obernai~
~Obernai~

Rushing Water
Rushing Water

Congratulations to Marini, Calico_Jester, Virginiese and APlusDesign for making this week's Photography Gallery Staff Picks!

Anim8dtoon

Photography Forum Moderator

vikinglady posted Sun, 23 July 2023 at 8:24 AM

Congratulations ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘ on being Photography Gallery Staff Picks July 10 - July 16 ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘ winners 

virginiese posted Sun, 23 July 2023 at 10:23 AM

OMG ! I can't believe it !
Thank you so much for this honor ! It means a lot to me because  my picture highlights a part of my country I like a lot.
I'm glad you like it too :-)
And congratulations to Marini, Calico_Jester and APlusDesign : your photographies are just perfect !

APlusDesign posted Sun, 23 July 2023 at 10:26 AM

Wow, thank you :)

APlusDesign posted Sun, 23 July 2023 at 10:28 AM

virginiese posted at 10:23 AM Sun, 23 July 2023 - #4470915

OMG ! I can't believe it !
Thank you so much for this honor ! It means a lot to me because  my picture highlights a part of my country I like a lot.
I'm glad you like it too :-)
And congratulations to Marini, Calico_Jester and APlusDesign : your photographies are just perfect !

Aw, thanks :) You photo is amazing as well. Love how you got the lighting just perfect in it :)

marini posted Mon, 07 August 2023 at 5:43 PM

Oh! Oops, I notice a month late that Staff Picks is here. And that here I should have thanked like the others. I'm so sorry, after so many years that I've been a member of Renderosity I still don't understand how it works ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต Again my sincere apologies

And thanks for voting me too ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š