Forum: La Femme 2

Subject: LA Femme 2 NOW AVAILABLE

JacquelineJ opened this issue on Sep 27, 2023 · 239 posts

JacquelineJ posted Wed, 27 September 2023 at 10:49 AM

Le Femme 2 NOW AVAILABLE  CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE

Miss B posted Wed, 27 September 2023 at 11:21 AM

OK, my first question is . . . Will there eventually be a built-in LaFemme 2 for those who couldn't afford to buy the original LaFemme Pro?

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

shvrdavid posted Wed, 27 September 2023 at 11:25 AM

There already is a lite version available, it is on the download site and in p12,13 library, in downloads.

There is a different version for P11,12, and 13 due to a few things. 

At some point they will list my products with the launch that will happen an hour and a half ago as well.................

Some things are easy to explain, other things are not........ <- Store ->   <-Freebies->

Miss B posted Wed, 27 September 2023 at 11:39 AM

AHHHH, thanks for that, as I wasn't sure if it was already available for download.  :slightly_smiling_face:

Butterfly Dezignz

VedaDalsette posted Wed, 27 September 2023 at 3:24 PM

Okay, I have no clue how to use LF1 clothes on LF2 using the prefit tool. I read the directions but they're not elementary enough for me. Do I just change LF2 to the LF1 figure using her Tools LaFemmeShape? Or do I use the prefit tool?

I have LF2. I've conformed the LF1 50s outfit (top and full skirt) to LF2. I loaded the LF1 to LF2 prefit tool, which is an object. How do I change the 50s figures? Thanks.

W11,Intel i9-14900KF @ 3.20GHz, 64.0 GB RAM, 64-bit, GeForce GTX 4070 Ti SUPER, 16GB. 

Old lady hobbyist.

All visual art or fiction is "playing with dolls."

Afrodite-Ohki posted Wed, 27 September 2023 at 3:43 PM

If you mean dynamic clothing, there's a tutorial in one of the Poser pulses explaining the entire process :) conforming clothing require a more complicated conversion process that we'll probably have in a tutorial soon!

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.

VedaDalsette posted Wed, 27 September 2023 at 3:50 PM

I fit the hair figure just fine. I loaded an ali hair figure and, from the pose folder, set the hair to LaFemme. Then I conformed it to LF2's head, I think. Then the Pose folder I clicked the LF2 Hair tool, and the hair figure fit LF2 perfectly.

W11,Intel i9-14900KF @ 3.20GHz, 64.0 GB RAM, 64-bit, GeForce GTX 4070 Ti SUPER, 16GB. 

Old lady hobbyist.

VedaDalsette posted Wed, 27 September 2023 at 3:59 PM

Afrodite-Ohki posted at 3:43 PM Wed, 27 September 2023 - #4475405

If you mean dynamic clothing, there's a tutorial in one of the Poser pulses explaining the entire process :) conforming clothing require a more complicated conversion process that we'll probably have in a tutorial soon!

Thanks, Ohki. Yes, I mean conforming clothes. I can use the morph tool and maybe the Fitting Room, too, I guess. I'm spoiled with Evil Innocence's CrossDresser doing all the work for me. I know dynamic clothes look most realistic and best, but I just like to dress 'em and pose 'em for a lot of consecutive images I add dialogue balloons to.

Old lady hobbyist.

arrow1 posted Wed, 27 September 2023 at 4:00 PM

Will there be anatomical correct morphs available? 

Custom built computer 128 gigs RAM,2 Terrabyte hard drive, NVIDIA RTX 3060 12 Gig, Intel i9, Dual Dell Screens, 0/S Windows 11, networked to a Special 12th Generation intel I9, RTX 3060 12 Gig, Windows 11,64 gigs RAM, Dual Phillips Screens, 2 Terrabyte SSD Hard Drive plus 1 Terrabyte Hard Drive,3rd Computer intel i7,64 gigs ram, Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GeForce 1660 Ti 6 Gig,1 Terrabyte Hard Drive, OS Windows 10 64 Bit Dual Samsung Syncmaster 226bw Screens.Plus Lenovo Laptop 64 Bit,12 gigs Ram.Intel i7 chip.Windows 10 Pro and Ultimate. 4 x 2 Terrabyte Hard Drives and 2 x 2 Terrabyte external USB Hard drives. All Posers from 4 to Poser 2010 and 2012, 2014. Poser 11 and 12, 13, Hexagon 2.5 64 Bit, Carrara 8.5 Pro 64 bit, Adobe Photoshop CS4 Creative Production Suite. Adobe Photoshop CC 2024, Vue 10 and 10.5 Infinite Vue 11 14.5 Infinite plus Vue 15 and 16 Infinite, Vue 2023 and 2024, Plant Catologue, DAZ Studio 4.22, iClone 7 with 3DXchange and Character Creator 3, Nikon D3 Camera with several lenses.  Nikon Z 6 ii and Z5. 180-600mm lens, 24-70 mm lens with adapter.Just added 2x 2 Terrabyte portable hard drives.

Afrodite-Ohki posted Wed, 27 September 2023 at 4:23 PM

arrow1 posted at 4:00 PM Wed, 27 September 2023 - #4475409

The Pro version of her comes with a nipples morph and a genitals morph (which is basically a camel toe). More details would be for someone else to make a product, I imagine :)

- - - - - - 

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

oz_tangles posted Fri, 29 September 2023 at 2:23 AM

Will there be a L'Homme 2?

randym77 posted Fri, 29 September 2023 at 12:05 PM

VedaDalsette posted at 3:59 PM Wed, 27 September 2023 - #4475408

Thanks, Ohki. Yes, I mean conforming clothes. I can use the morph tool and maybe the Fitting Room, too, I guess. I'm spoiled with Evil Innocence's CrossDresser doing all the work for me. I know dynamic clothes look most realistic and best, but I just like to dress 'em and pose 'em for a lot of consecutive images I add dialogue balloons to.
Is Evil Innocence going to make a LF2 license for Cross Dresser?

Afrodite-Ohki posted Fri, 29 September 2023 at 6:41 PM

oz_tangles posted at 2:23 AM Fri, 29 September 2023 - #4475500

Will there be a L'Homme 2?

It's in the plans. For now, only plans.

- - - - - - 

Afrodite-Ohki posted Fri, 29 September 2023 at 6:41 PM

randym77 posted at 12:05 PM Fri, 29 September 2023 - #4475523
I have no idea - sadly I don't have contact with Evil Innocence :(

- - - - - - 

Tipol posted Sat, 30 September 2023 at 9:58 AM

Very good news but can you tell me where this tutorial is for adapting the dynamic clothing from La Femme to Le Femme 2 ? I've been struggling since the beginning of the afternoon to see if my dynamic clothes can adapt. Thank you very much in advence for help.

hborre posted Sat, 30 September 2023 at 10:46 AM

randym77 posted at 12:05 PM Fri, 29 September 2023 - #4475523

VedaDalsette posted at 3:59 PM Wed, 27 September 2023 - #4475408

It would be nice if EvilInnocence could release a LF2 CrossDresser license.  ATM, my workaround with conforming clothing conversion involves several steps which may or may not work depending on the clothing and for whom it was made for.  My work flow is as follows:

1.  Use the LF2 Morph Tool to change her to LF and fit the LF clothing to her.

2.  Convert the clothing to a prop in the Fitting Room.

3.  Run a simulation in the Cloth Room, morphing LF2 back to her default shape while allowing the dynamic prop clothing to fit.

4.  On the final simulation frame, take the fitted clothing back into the Fitting Room and convert it back into a figure, transferring the body parts and morphs as necessary.  Note:  When using the Fitting Room, do not run any simulations for fit, just convert the clothing.

5.  Go back to the Pose Room, conform the clothing to LF2 and copy the Joint Zones.

6.  If you use CrossDresser to convert clothing from a different figure to LF, your rate of success will vary.  I have experimented with AerySoul outfits from V4 using the outlined process above, and those are a disaster. You always get stray vertices moving during the Cloth Room simulation.

If anyone could provide a better alternative, just using Poser as opposed to 3rd party programs, I would be greatly interested in the process.

3Dream posted Sat, 30 September 2023 at 10:48 AM

Yesterday I installed LF2 Lite on my Poser 12 and today I created my first freebie for LF2. :)

When I saw the figure on my Poser, I thought it was spectacular and I looked at all the shapes of LF2 default figure and at the same time I wanted to create a more voluptuous, appealing and very natural breasts. After some time working in 3D Studio MAX on the LF2 chest group, I created my first creation for LF2 there. I hope you like the work I did. I'm uploading it to my renderosity freebies now, but if you want to install it now, here's a link to the ZIP.

I would really like to know your opinion about my first freebie for LF2. I wish everyone a good day!

STOREhttps://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/vendors/3Dream

FREEBIEShttps://www.renderosity.com/users/3Dream/freestuff

3Dream posted Sat, 30 September 2023 at 10:55 AM

Tipol posted at 9:58 AM Sat, 30 September 2023 - #4475578

Very good news but can you tell me where this tutorial is for adapting the dynamic clothing from La Femme to Le Femme 2 ? I've been struggling since the beginning of the afternoon to see if my dynamic clothes can adapt. Thank you very much in advence for help.

In figure LF2 I saw a morph in BODY that transforms LF2 into the default shape/position of LF1. This morph is in "Tools" and is precisely for using and adapting dynamic clothing from LF1 to LF2.

In frame 1 place LF2 with the morph that changes to the shape/proportions/pose to LF1 with a value of 1.

In frame 30, set this morph to 0 and place LF2 in the position you want.

Tipol posted Sat, 30 September 2023 at 11:29 AM

3Dream posted at 10:55 AM Sat, 30 September 2023 - #4475582

In figure LF2 I saw a morph in BODY that transforms LF2 into the default shape/position of LF1. This morph is in "Tools" and is precisely for using and adapting dynamic clothing from LF1 to LF2.

In frame 1 place LF2 with the morph that changes to the shape/proportions/pose to LF1 with a value of 1.

In frame 30, set this morph to 0 and place LF2 in the position you want.

oh thank you very much! It works very well. Here is the quick test I did with one of my dynamic dresses and a pose of La Femme2.

3Dream posted Sat, 30 September 2023 at 11:32 AM

You're welcome Tipol!

randym77 posted Sat, 30 September 2023 at 11:46 AM

The only oddity I found is that setting the La Femme Pose tool dial to 1 is way too much. (Not needed for a sleeveless outfit, I guess.)

I assume you're supposed to load the clothing and just adjust the dial until the pose matches the clothes, but I found it odd that 1 wasn't the LF1 pose. It was set at .044 in frame one for this outfit:

Some great, innovative stuff included with LF2, but she could use a little more documentation.

randym77 posted Sat, 30 September 2023 at 11:49 AM

3Dream posted at 10:48 AM Sat, 30 September 2023 - #4475581

Yesterday I installed LF2 Lite on my Poser 12 and today I created my first freebie for LF2. :)

When I saw the figure on my Poser, I thought it was spectacular and I looked at all the shapes of LF2 default figure and at the same time I wanted to create a more voluptuous, appealing and very natural breasts. After some time working in 3D Studio MAX on the LF2 chest group, I created my first creation for LF2 there. I hope you like the work I did. I'm uploading it to my renderosity freebies now, but if you want to install it now, here's a link to the ZIP.

I would really like to know your opinion about my first freebie for LF2. I wish everyone a good day!

Wow, thanks! That looks great.

randym77 posted Sat, 30 September 2023 at 12:06 PM

Hmm, never mind. I tried it again on a clean file, and setting the LaFemme shape dial to 1 changed both her shape and the pose. I swear that didn't happen before.

randym77 posted Sat, 30 September 2023 at 2:07 PM

She got a boob job, thanks to 3Dream.  :-D

I tried adding the morph to her one-piece, but it broke the mesh. She's too well-endowed. Dynamic clothing to the rescue.

One thing I've noticed with dynamic clothing: a lot of it comes in parented to a body part. Chest, abdomen, etc. That's sometimes necessary, if it's something that will fall off if not parented, but otherwise...the simulation works a lot better if you un-parent it, at least when the clothing is being used on a different or highly morphed figure.

3Dream posted Sat, 30 September 2023 at 2:49 PM

Excellent image! Thanks a lot!

Faery_Light posted Sat, 30 September 2023 at 5:42 PM Online Now!

Does she have a texture template?

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

shvrdavid posted Sat, 30 September 2023 at 6:24 PM

Here ya go....

Some things are easy to explain, other things are not........ <- Store ->   <-Freebies->

Miss B posted Sat, 30 September 2023 at 8:46 PM

WHOA!!  Thank you very much!!  :grin:

Butterfly Dezignz

Faery_Light posted Sat, 30 September 2023 at 9:38 PM Online Now!

Thank you for the UV maps!
I did discover that everything but the eyes and lashes will work with the older LF textures. :)

3Dream posted Sun, 01 October 2023 at 12:46 AM

Thank you very much for giving visibility to the LF2 maps. It's a good way to attract creators to create skin textures for LF2.

Even though I won't be able to do anything next week because I had already scheduled other plans and I can't change them to other days, the following week I will start creating a character for La Femme 2 and I'm going to logically create skin textures. :) I really like LF2!

3Dream posted Sun, 01 October 2023 at 1:05 AM

I like the fact that LF2 has more definition in the mesh around the lips, nose and eyes. In a week or two, I will start creating a commercial character for LF2 and in addition to wanting to create skin textures, I also want to make a face morph in 3D Studio Max with very specific characteristics.

Afrodite-Ohki posted Sun, 01 October 2023 at 7:19 AM

hborre posted at 10:46 AM Sat, 30 September 2023 - #4475580

It would be nice if EvilInnocence could release a LF2 CrossDresser license.  ATM, my workaround with conforming clothing conversion involves several steps which may or may not work depending on the clothing and for whom it was made for.  My work flow is as follows:

1.  Use the LF2 Morph Tool to change her to LF and fit the LF clothing to her.

2.  Convert the clothing to a prop in the Fitting Room.

3.  Run a simulation in the Cloth Room, morphing LF2 back to her default shape while allowing the dynamic prop clothing to fit.

4.  On the final simulation frame, take the fitted clothing back into the Fitting Room and convert it back into a figure, transferring the body parts and morphs as necessary.  Note:  When using the Fitting Room, do not run any simulations for fit, just convert the clothing.

5.  Go back to the Pose Room, conform the clothing to LF2 and copy the Joint Zones.

6.  If you use CrossDresser to convert clothing from a different figure to LF, your rate of success will vary.  I have experimented with AerySoul outfits from V4 using the outlined process above, and those are a disaster. You always get stray vertices moving during the Cloth Room simulation.

If anyone could provide a better alternative, just using Poser as opposed to 3rd party programs, I would be greatly interested in the process.

If you have LF2 Pro, there's an easier process (as in, no need for a simulation and won't fail in clothing details that could fall off):

1. Import the clothing's obj from the geometries folder into Poser

2. Load LF2 Pro's LF1 to LF2 Prefit Tool from the props library

3. Copy the LF2 shape morph from the tool to the clothing obj

4. Export that obj

Now you can import that obj in a new scene and take it through the fitting room or setup room :) Using the dev rigs as donor will be better than using LF2 herself, but both will work as a start. Remember to Copy Joints From after that, if you're in Poser13. 

- - - - - - 

Afrodite-Ohki posted Sun, 01 October 2023 at 7:20 AM

https://www.renderosity.com/article/27275/poser-pulse-fitting-dynamics-from-lf-to-lf2 ;)

- - - - - - 

Afrodite-Ohki posted Sun, 01 October 2023 at 7:23 AM

Faery_Light posted at 9:38 PM Sat, 30 September 2023 - #4475607

Thank you for the UV maps!
I did discover that everything but the eyes and lashes will work with the older LF textures. :)

Yes and that was intentional! The eyes, lashes and brows are also arranged in a way that you can fit LF's easily - there's a script included with her (Poser12+) to fit those with Material Room tricks :D

- - - - - - 

3Dream posted Sun, 01 October 2023 at 8:24 AM

Hello MERCHANTS! I would really like you all to read the following words. LF2 has just entered the market and there is a world to captivate and motivate. I installed the LF2 lite two or three days ago and I've already made a freebie for her but now I want to move forward and I intend to make commercial products in the near future. In my opinion, we merchants cannot limit ourselves to banal clothes, banal hair, irrelevant and too common poses or angelic characters that already all look the same. WE HAVE TO SURPRISE BUYERS with unusual but well-made products (quality is always recognized). Don't be afraid to take risks and make a completely torn or unusual outfit or a character such as: an extremely elderly person, a zombie, an alien, an anime character, a medical model with skin textures showing the organs and muscles, etc. We, merchants, have to SURPRISE our potential buyers!

I wish you good work and let's work on creating good commercial products for LF2. She deserves it!

hornet3d posted Sun, 01 October 2023 at 3:54 PM

3Dream posted at 8:24 AM Sun, 1 October 2023 - #4475628

Hello MERCHANTS! I would really like you all to read the following words. LF2 has just entered the market and there is a world to captivate and motivate. I installed the LF2 lite two or three days ago and I've already made a freebie for her but now I want to move forward and I intend to make commercial products in the near future. In my opinion, we merchants cannot limit ourselves to banal clothes, banal hair, irrelevant and too common poses or angelic characters that already all look the same. WE HAVE TO SURPRISE BUYERS with unusual but well-made products (quality is always recognized). Don't be afraid to take risks and make a completely torn or unusual outfit or a character such as: an extremely elderly person, a zombie, an alien, an anime character, a medical model with skin textures showing the organs and muscles, etc. We, merchants, have to SURPRISE our potential buyers!

I wish you good work and let's work on creating good commercial products for LF2. She deserves it!

Good luck on convincing others to think outside the box, I really hope you are successful.  I am really glad that Poser has a new up to date figure to people to work with but that won't include me for a while yet.   At present I use Dawn SE along with the the Master Skin Resource 7 to give Dawn a more mature look and I would not consider moving to LF2 unless there were some similar skin resources.  While it is great to see a face and body morphs for LF2 it does not matter how good they are, it will be impossible to create anything other than a twenty something unless there are more mature skin textures available.

It does not end there, Dawn does not have a mass of outfits but there are a couple of high quality sci fi outfits that I use on a regular basis, again I am not going to jump until there is at least something similar for LF2.  

I am not being critical of LF2 in any way and I am pleased to see not only the introduction but also the level of support that there is even on day one.  The potential for producing some convincing expressions is a big draw for me that won't be enough if I cannot at least match the ways in which I can use Dawn now.  I am not expecting my needs to be met on day one but it will need at least a few merchants to answer your call for it to be worth me making the jump.

There is of course the talk of Dawn 2 but LF2 is here now and, in any case, I would be looking for the same requirements for any new figure, Dawn 2 included.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.

Afrodite-Ohki posted Sun, 01 October 2023 at 4:00 PM

I just wanna mention that you can EASILY use texture resources made for LF1 to make LF2 characters-

- - - - - - 

3Dream posted Sun, 01 October 2023 at 4:59 PM

Yes, you can easily use the textures of LF1 in LF2.

------//------

Hornet3d, yes, I am the author of Master Skin Resource 7 for Dawn.

I made the same skin for LF1:

https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/142133/la-femme-and-lhomme-master-skin-resource-3

hornet3d posted Sun, 01 October 2023 at 7:32 PM

3Dream posted at 4:59 PM Sun, 1 October 2023 - #4475639

Yes, you can easily use the textures of LF1 in LF2.

------//------

Hornet3d, yes, I am the author of Master Skin Resource 7 for Dawn.

I made the same skin for LF1:

https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/142133/la-femme-and-lhomme-master-skin-resource-3

I was aware that you were the author of the master Skin Resource 7 for Dawn which was/is first class along with the rest of the skin resource range.   I purchased the Resource 7 way back in August 2015 when I was trying to create a slightly more mature looking Dawn character.  I had discovered that you could age Dawn's face using morphs but the effect was not very convincing, then I came across the skin Resource 7 which was a game changer for me.  I have been using my Caoimhe character ever since so I have certainly had my monies worth from the resource.  I won't add a render of the character as this is a LF2 thread and I do not want to detract from that goal.

I was not aware that you had created a LF 1 version but then I never migrated to LF from Dawn SE due to all the other factors I mentioned.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.

3Dream posted Mon, 02 October 2023 at 10:24 AM

Hornet3d, soon I will update most of my products that I made for LF1, in order to also make them compatible with LF2.

Skin resources will also be updated with LF2 compatible textures and MATs. Who knows, maybe one day you'll try LF2 and continue using the Dawn figure at the same time.

hornet3d posted Mon, 02 October 2023 at 10:37 AM

3Dream posted at 10:24 AM Mon, 2 October 2023 - #4475658

Hornet3d, soon I will update most of my products that I made for LF1, in order to also make them compatible with LF2.

Skin resources will also be updated with LF2 compatible textures and MATs. Who knows, maybe one day you'll try LF2 and continue using the Dawn figure at the same time.

If you are going to update your resources to LF2 then there is a good chance I will use LF 2 along with Dawn, all I really need is the ability to create a character that is more mature than is the norm for a lot of Poser figures and be able to use her with outfits with a sci-fi theme. 

3Dream posted Mon, 02 October 2023 at 11:08 AM

This product has been updated for La Femme 2:

https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/141839/la-femme-2-la-femme-lhomme-master-skin-resource-1

3Dream posted Mon, 02 October 2023 at 12:36 PM

https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/141987/la-femme-2-la-femme-lhomme-master-skin-resource-2

hornet3d posted Mon, 02 October 2023 at 2:23 PM

3Dream posted at 12:36 PM Mon, 2 October 2023 - #4475671

https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/141987/la-femme-2-la-femme-lhomme-master-skin-resource-2

Thank you, in my wish list for now.

Faery_Light posted Mon, 02 October 2023 at 5:07 PM Online Now!

I downloaded the Lite version.
I hope to get enough cash together to get the full version.
I love the new face, body is not bad either. :)

randym77 posted Mon, 02 October 2023 at 5:14 PM

FWIW...the October Prime coupon has been posted, in time to use it before the introductory sale on LF2 ends.

3Dream posted Mon, 02 October 2023 at 5:23 PM

https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/142133/la-femme-2-la-femme-lhomme-master-skin-resource-3

Faery_Light posted Mon, 02 October 2023 at 9:48 PM Online Now!

Is the Prime coupon good on La Femme2 while she is on sale is on sale?

Faery_Light posted Mon, 02 October 2023 at 10:05 PM Online Now!

Hmm, no edit button so need to add here.
If I exchange my rewards for a gift certificate can I appy it and the Prime coupon on her?

randym77 posted Mon, 02 October 2023 at 11:25 PM

Faery_Light posted at 10:05 PM Mon, 2 October 2023 - #4475702

If I exchange my rewards for a gift certificate can I appy it and the Prime coupon on her?

I did.  :-)

Sale price ends in 1 hour and 30 minutes, though.

Faery_Light posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 12:10 AM Online Now!

randym77 posted at 11:25 PM Mon, 2 October 2023 - #4475711

Thank you, I got her!

randym77 posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 12:28 AM

Faery_Light posted at 12:10 AM Tue, 3 October 2023 - #4475713

randym77 posted at 11:25 PM Mon, 2 October 2023 - #4475711

Thank you, I got her!
Yay! 

Not least because I see you're a vendor here. The pro version of LF2 comes with a ton of merchant resources. Maybe we'll see some new items in your store. :-)

3Dream posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 12:36 PM

This product helps create face textures with makeup for La Femme 2! :)

https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/141547/la-femme-master-make-up-resource

3Dream posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 3:14 PM

https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/142180/la-femme-2-la-femme-lhomme-master-skin-resource-4

Boni posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 3:22 PM

You see a lot of 3Dreams products here ... I highly recommend them all.  I've used his resources for a long time.  They are highly realistic textures and expertly made.  he is in my opinion the best skin creator in the marketplace. 

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

hornet3d posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 7:22 PM

Boni posted at 3:22 PM Tue, 3 October 2023 - #4475763

You see a lot of 3Dreams products here ... I highly recommend them all.  I've used his resources for a long time.  They are highly realistic textures and expertly made.  he is in my opinion the best skin creator in the marketplace. 

I would wholeheartedly support that, I cannot say I have a vast range of 3Dream's products but the ones I have, both Master Skin Resources and Hair styles, have always been first class.

unrealblue posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 7:50 PM

Fun fun :)

La Femme 2:

- Character - 30 minutes sculpting in Blender/Poser.  Some actor scales.  A few LF2 add-on body morphs (neck definition, limbs-thin)

- Pose - a tweak of one of the supplied poses

- Default texture

- P12 superfly render (I'm not able to get good renders from P13, yet.  Cycles changed a lot for Mac and I haven't sorted the settings).  Ghostship's one-click render settings and  lights

- Lizanna hair for LF.  One click "fit static" LF to LF2.

- The 2 clothing pieces are both for V4.  It took (no exaggeration) only 5 minutes of editing each mesh in Blender to fit them to this LF2 morph.  One click rigging in poser.  No subsequent morphs were needed.  The arm pits!  friggin awe-SOME!   Also, there is no poke-through in the back of the shorts.  Usually, that's where things fall apart for shorts.  Not this time.

My impressions so far:

Much easier to sculpt clothing meshes in the A pose.  A win.

Blender's sculpt > pose brush makes it easy to get T-pose meshes into A-pose.  Also possible to just pose the clothing in Poser, export the mesh, complete sculpting then bring back into Poser.  Either as original-vert-order-but-new-shape mesh or just a new mesh, entirely.  Depends on how much you value the vert order.  Clothing with useful morphs will want original-vert-order :)

The figure mesh - it looked weird to me at first.  A-pose and odd shape that seemed overly opinionated.  But that's just an impression; I kept in mind that LF2 is not so much a dress up doll as it's more a clay figure on which to cast shapes. I took it to Blender to sculpt and it's really a lot easier to work with than LF1.  Actually, easier than any other figure I've used in Poser.  Another win.

Clothing.  Bringing in a blender sculpted mesh then applying LaFemme2 rigging and the clothing does a very good job of just working.  I didn't have to whip out a morph brush and edit the bends.  Yet another win.

In fact, the clothing was so easy it's almost confusing.  All the stuff I used to have to do, just didn't have to be done.  What am i supposed to do with all this extra time???

I can see that LF2 is meant to make it easier for content creators which seems to me like a good thing.

I'm looking forward to raging through vendors upcoming LF2 products

PS: Now to see how a close fitting mesh (mine) goes.  The "acid test" as this is where LF1 defeated me. <queue ominous music>

RedPhantom posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 9:07 PM Online Now! Site Admin

@thoennes looking good

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Miss B posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 10:25 PM

I agree, looking very good!!  :smile:

Butterfly Dezignz

unrealblue posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 11:42 PM

Wow!  Color me impressed O.O

I took a *very* form fitting simple geometry mesh I made (originally for LF in her earliest days).  Insanely close fitting (leotard, right?)

Took about 10 minutes in Blender to reposition it and shape it for this character.  Exported then imported into Poser with no dramas.  Did nothing but apply the hi dev rig to the imported mesh.  Copied the few LF morphs I used (thin thighs, narrow hips), it fit perfectly.  Move LF2 into her pose and it came out this close:

What's more, the mesh did not get all jagged with the joint bends.  Already I can see orders of magnitude less tweaking to get it perfect.  And this is on something skin tight.  Which is usually (for me) the difficult fit.

Quick (5 min) touch up with morph brush, superfly render (high CPU):

By hours and even days, the fastest port of a close fitting "clothing figure" I've ever done.  The mat is satin from supershaders.  I love the reflection of the body (leg & leotard) on both arms of the leotard.

I installed LF2, opened it up, and my first though was "omg, wtf???" <panic>.  An hour later and I'm in love.

unrealblue posted Wed, 04 October 2023 at 2:13 AM

Holy %$@$%!

Set faces on stun.  She bends like a dream!  This pose (a LF pose) one click and she's perfectly in position.  No distortions in any joint.  But it gets better...

Her mesh is so nicely undistorted that morphing clothing over the body is amazingly easy.  For close up, you can even use the fit brush since the underlying mesh is not all jagged.  The leotard (completely non-optimised in any way, including auto grouping on rig) did require some fit corrections, considering the extreme bending.  But, amazingly, not as much as I thought.  With the smooth mesh, the fit brush actually handled a lot of it.  It took, in all, about 10 minutes to get a skintight fit on this extreme poise.

The shoulder, waist and hips are perfect.  Just look at that mesh!  In the Poser world, I've never seen anything like it O.O

Witchcraft!

PS: the slippers took 10 minutes to port.  Slightly different foot angle and width to LF1.

PPS: it's like I'm no longer fighting the software and figure to get something done.  Well done, dev team!

Afrodite-Ohki posted Wed, 04 October 2023 at 7:32 AM

Thoennes, you're making me blush - though I don't take credit for most of what you're hyping there, all that easy clothing fitting is on the dev team for the improvements in P13 :D They've done a great job with that, I've been loving it too. And also Nerd3d for a lot of rigging magic and cleanup that makes LF2 easier to use!

Can't wait to see what else you come up with for LF2!

- - - - - - 

unrealblue posted Wed, 04 October 2023 at 7:55 AM

One last one for the day.  Top and bottom made for LF1 in her early days.  My first attempt at form fitting clothing  I didn't understand how to make a mesh that bent well at the hip and shoulders so it's really a suboptimal mesh.  I never could get it to work well with LF.  The JCMs threw me for a loop.  Same mesh, no changes, but with LF2.

A bit trickier pose but still very workable.  Whole lotta stuff happening at tricky joints.

Some correction morphing but not much.  LF2: love!

odf posted Sat, 07 October 2023 at 1:34 AM

I've been having some fun dressing LF2 in dynamic hand-me-downs from Antonia, but I think I'll soon have to start making her some properly fitting things. Given that she can easily access LF's wardrobe, I wanted to ask what kind of dynamic clothes would be most useful for the new girl - you know, things that LF doesn't have too many of.

-- I'm not mad at you, just Westphalian.

Rhia474 posted Sat, 07 October 2023 at 12:35 PM

I would *really, really, really* like some decent historical or fantasy clothing that covers the body. Shifts. Blouses. Long dresses, skirts and jackets. Stuff that drapes like actual cloth and wears nicely, and layers.

Anim8dtoon posted Sat, 07 October 2023 at 4:06 PM Forum Moderator

odf posted at 1:34 AM Sat, 7 October 2023 - #4475919

I've been having some fun dressing LF2 in dynamic hand-me-downs from Antonia, but I think I'll soon have to start making her some properly fitting things. Given that she can easily access LF's wardrobe, I wanted to ask what kind of dynamic clothes would be most useful for the new girl - you know, things that LF doesn't have too many of.

Odf, to echo Rhia474, I would take a look at the many fabulous clothing items for V4 and other legacy Poser figures at Poserworld, many of which are period styles. Any of those would look FANTASTIC on the original LF and LF 2 figures, especially dynamic clothing. As a matter of fact, a lot of those Poserworld pieces are either hybrid or 100% dynamic. I've got a lifetime subscription there and plan to download a bunch of the dynamic clothing and play with them on LF 2 for future projects. 

Whose braided hair is she wearing in your render, by the way? It looks great on her.

Anim8dtoon posted Sat, 07 October 2023 at 4:15 PM Forum Moderator

While LF 2 is a great figure (what I've seen so far of her in others' renders and in my own draft renders, I honestly do believe that there is room for improvement where realism is concerned. How about someone sculpting tendons, veins, defined knuckles, joints and other anatomical details that would make the figure stand out from the crowd? Throw in details such as wrinkles, scars, blemishes, moles and such, and ding, ding, DING! We have a winner, chicken dinner! 

Solo24 posted Sat, 07 October 2023 at 4:25 PM

Im trying to get myself familiarize with her mesh. This is just La Femme 2 lite. Now textures, still loads to learn!

Rhia474 posted Sat, 07 October 2023 at 4:49 PM

Anim8dtoon posted at 4:06 PM Sat, 7 October 2023 - #4475937

odf posted at 1:34 AM Sat, 7 October 2023 - #4475919

Odf, to echo Rhia474, I would take a look at the many fabulous clothing items for V4 and other legacy Poser figures at Poserworld, many of which are period styles. Any of those would look FANTASTIC on the original LF and LF 2 figures, especially dynamic clothing. As a matter of fact, a lot of those Poserworld pieces are either hybrid or 100% dynamic. I've got a lifetime subscription there and plan to download a bunch of the dynamic clothing and play with them on LF 2 for future projects. 

Whose braided hair is she wearing in your render, by the way? It looks great on her.

That's Ohki's Lorena hair by the look if it. It is exquisite. 

odf posted Sat, 07 October 2023 at 5:43 PM

Rhia474 posted at 12:35 PM Sat, 7 October 2023 - #4475931

I would *really, really, really* like some decent historical or fantasy clothing that covers the body. Shifts. Blouses. Long dresses, skirts and jackets. Stuff that drapes like actual cloth and wears nicely, and layers.

Cool, thanks! That's giving me some ideas already.

odf posted Sat, 07 October 2023 at 5:44 PM

Rhia474 posted at 4:49 PM Sat, 7 October 2023 - #4475940
That's Ohki's Lorena hair by the look if it. It is exquisite. 
Nice, got it in one!

odf posted Sun, 08 October 2023 at 12:40 AM

Maybe something like this as a starting point? Shorten the sleeves and hemline for a shift, shape the sleeves and take in the waist for a bliaut?

(Add a hood for a secret society robe... :grin:)

Varnayrah posted Sun, 08 October 2023 at 5:02 AM

Yes, that would be gorgeus! I would second the wish for historical/fantasy clothing that is not skimp wear.... poserdom has really enough of that.

unrealblue posted Sun, 08 October 2023 at 5:05 AM

Afrodite-Ohki posted at 7:32 AM Wed, 4 October 2023 - #4475816

Thoennes, you're making me blush - though I don't take credit for most of what you're hyping there, all that easy clothing fitting is on the dev team for the improvements in P13 :D They've done a great job with that, I've been loving it too. And also Nerd3d for a lot of rigging magic and cleanup that makes LF2 easier to use!

Can't wait to see what else you come up with for LF2!

Credit where it's due ^.^  I'm using Poser 12.  I'm not able to get as good of renders on P13.  And they're not nearly as fast.  Excellent rigging can only go so far to make up for a lack of mesh, but bad rigging can certainly destroy a good mesh.  Excellent rigging can do wonders with an excellent mesh.  props to *all* the craftspeople :)

The render issue It's likely because I'm not setting things correctly.  The render engine changed consequently on mac.  It's not the hardware.  I have an insanely powerful mac (18 Xeon cores, 128GB RAM, ATI Radeon Pro Vega 64).  Apple does not use Nvidia and that's the current graphics darling of the non-Apple PC world.  So I'm the redheaded love child at the family reunion.  Maybe when Ghostship releases a bunch more render settings :D

I sure wish Poser had a way to import HD morphs.  I would sculpt *such* details ^.^

I haven't tried any of the auto tools for porting clothing.  But so far my experience with manual processes is that LF is so drama free that good automatic tools (scripts) are a distinct possibility.  The hair fit tool just plain works.  Saves heaps of time.

RedPhantom posted Sun, 08 October 2023 at 8:47 AM Online Now! Site Admin

Rhia474 posted at 12:35 PM Sat, 7 October 2023 - #4475931

Oh, yeah, me too. big time

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Anim8dtoon posted Sun, 08 October 2023 at 12:58 PM Forum Moderator

I would love to see classic couture clothing for LF 2 -- think great designers such as Chanel, Yves St. Laurent, Givenchy, Balmain. Gucci, Lagerfeld, Versace, Valentino and others. I think you get the idea. Elegant, timeless designs. For starters, you could Google the best of Oscar fashion and see what Hollywood actresses wore on the red carpet. Heck, you could even use the Metropolitan Gala as inspiration.....

Best Oscar Fashion

Rhia474 posted Sun, 08 October 2023 at 12:59 PM

odf posted at 12:40 AM Sun, 8 October 2023 - #4475956

Maybe something like this as a starting point? Shorten the sleeves and hemline for a shift, shape the sleeves and take in the waist for a bliaut?

(Add a hood for a secret society robe... :grin:)

Yes, definitely, yes, and please and thank you. I take bliaut, surcote, cotte, houppelande, and any traditionally male historical clothing (mmm, pourpoint and hose) applied to LF2 so she can dress like an adventurer as well as a court lady... :)

Afrodite-Ohki posted Sun, 08 October 2023 at 3:05 PM

Now you all got me wanting to make a Lord of the Rings elf-inspired dynamic gown for her.

So many ideas, so little time...

- - - - - - 

RedPhantom posted Sun, 08 October 2023 at 4:35 PM Online Now! Site Admin

As someone who has wanted to make content for years, I've never managed to learn to make clothing. I'm comfortable enough in Blender that I've made images and videos and even some props. But clothing still always looks clunky and basic. Can any of you who use it, recommend a few good tutorials for making clothing?

odf posted Sun, 08 October 2023 at 7:02 PM

Pardon the non-LaFemme image, but I did this court lady dressed as an adventurer a couple of years ago, based on a character some may recognize. I could try something along these lines for LF2 again, possibly with some added detailing this time. Layering tight on top of loose clothes proved rather difficult in simulations, even for MD, so I imagine an outfit that works well in Poser would require some trickery.

Afrodite-Ohki posted Sun, 08 October 2023 at 7:10 PM

RedPhantom posted at 4:35 PM Sun, 8 October 2023 - #4475990

As someone who has wanted to make content for years, I've never managed to learn to make clothing. I'm comfortable enough in Blender that I've made images and videos and even some props. But clothing still always looks clunky and basic. Can any of you who use it, recommend a few good tutorials for making clothing?

I can do you one upper and recommend you two plugins to make it easier: one's called Garment Tool and you can find it at Gumroad, and the other is called Simply Cloth Pro and you can find it at BlenderMarket. They're both paid addons but very worth the money, and they'll make Blender work a lot like Marvelous Designer, plus all the Blender tools, and no subscription fees :)

- - - - - - 

Afrodite-Ohki posted Sun, 08 October 2023 at 7:11 PM

odf posted at 7:02 PM Sun, 8 October 2023 - #4475999

Pardon the non-LaFemme image, but I did this court lady dressed as an adventurer a couple of years ago, based on a character some may recognize. I could try something along these lines for LF2 again, possibly with some added detailing this time. Layering tight on top of loose clothes proved rather difficult in simulations, even for MD, so I imagine an outfit that works well in Poser would require some trickery.

OMG Disenchantment Tony!

- - - - - - 

odf posted Sun, 08 October 2023 at 7:58 PM

Afrodite-Ohki posted at 7:10 PM Sun, 8 October 2023 - #4476000

I can do you one upper and recommend you two plugins to make it easier: one's called Garment Tool and you can find it at Gumroad, and the other is called Simply Cloth Pro and you can find it at BlenderMarket. They're both paid addons but very worth the money, and they'll make Blender work a lot like Marvelous Designer, plus all the Blender tools, and no subscription fees :)
Wow, that sounds amazing. I think I have to give that a try.

RedPhantom posted Sun, 08 October 2023 at 8:44 PM Online Now! Site Admin

Afrodite-Ohki posted at 7:10 PM Sun, 8 October 2023 - #4476000

Thanks. I'll look into those

Tipol posted Mon, 09 October 2023 at 3:33 AM

Ihave some problems with LF2 pro textures bugs and textures different than promo pictures.

Here when I try to pur make up lips

overview with the head camera

the render, texture is not visible

the render texture not visible

It's the same with all make up.

Is it me who is a problem with my poser 12 or the product ?

I have also problems with textures with an other product for LF2 I buy.

Thank you for help.

Tipol posted Mon, 09 October 2023 at 5:20 AM

oh sorry it seems that when rendered with super fly as indicated the texture appears

hborre posted Mon, 09 October 2023 at 8:50 AM

You would need to peek into the Material Room and see how the Superfly-specific nodes are set up.  If the Superfly root node is cycle-based, then you won't see any changes in the Preview window when it's along side the PoserSurface Node.

Tipol posted Mon, 09 October 2023 at 10:25 AM

hborre posted at 8:50 AM Mon, 9 October 2023 - #4476025

You would need to peek into the Material Room and see how the Superfly-specific nodes are set up.  If the Superfly root node is cycle-based, then you won't see any changes in the Preview window when it's along side the PoserSurface Node.

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to explain to me.

Tipol posted Mon, 09 October 2023 at 10:33 AM

It seems that the make-up texture only poses problems in preview.

3Dream posted Mon, 09 October 2023 at 12:30 PM

This product has been updated for La Femme 2!

https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/142497/la-femme-2-la-femme-lhomme-creative-rainbow-mats

Afrodite-Ohki posted Mon, 09 October 2023 at 3:59 PM

Tipol posted at 3:33 AM Mon, 9 October 2023 - #4476008

Ihave some problems with LF2 pro textures bugs and textures different than promo pictures.

Here when I try to pur make up lips

overview with the head camera

the render, texture is not visible

the render texture not visible

It's the same with all make up.

Is it me who is a problem with my poser 12 or the product ?

I have also problems with textures with an other product for LF2 I buy.

Thank you for help.

The issue you're seeing in preview is a known preview bug - it's been fixed in P13, but sadly you'll have it with P12. Basically the gist of it is that material layers make Poser's preview very confused. You can go around it by using SreeD preview instead of OpenGL, or you can tweak your camera's Hither setting way down, or just ignore it because it doesn't show up in render anyway. Or you can upgrade to P13, lol.

But sadly yes, those are Superfly only, as Firefly can't read material layers. It was a decision we had to take when we decided to offer various skin colors with LF2 Pro though - our options were either to not offer multiple skin tones at all, or to offer them and use layers for the makeup options, or have to make one material for each makeup +skin tone combination, which would result in hundreds of files. We had to go for material layers.

- - - - - - 

Tipol posted Mon, 09 October 2023 at 4:37 PM

Okay I understand, when I'm a little richer I'll move on to poser 13. For the moment it's not too annoying given that the texture appears when rendered in Firefly. Thank you for these explanations.

Afrodite-Ohki posted Mon, 09 October 2023 at 8:32 PM

My pleasure!

- - - - - - 

odf posted Tue, 10 October 2023 at 3:00 AM

Actual footage of LF2 working on her, umm, bisexual adventurer princess cosplay. She still needs to fix the shoulders and redo the hemming before she can try this out in Poser, and then she just needs to find matching hair and boots.

Varnayrah posted Tue, 10 October 2023 at 7:30 AM

Hair would be no problem but boots - oh yes, LF2 is dearly in need of shoes *gg*

But that is looking really good so far. I'm looking forward to the outcome in poser.

Meanwhile, it's also fun to cruise through older parts of my runtime and see what treasures are hidden there:

Tipol posted Tue, 10 October 2023 at 8:16 AM

Oh ! beautiful, it makes me very happy to see that, thank you. This dress is for V4 basically. Did you manage to adapt it for LF2 ?

Varnayrah posted Tue, 10 October 2023 at 8:25 AM

Without any problems, just using the cloth room. I put it over the La Femme pose, but La Femme 2 shape and used a touch of the morphing tool for the neckline. It shaped beautifully around her.

Tipol posted Tue, 10 October 2023 at 9:04 AM

Varnayrah posted at 8:25 AM Tue, 10 October 2023 - #4476077

Without any problems, just using the cloth room. I put it over the La Femme pose, but La Femme 2 shape and used a touch of the morphing tool for the neckline. It shaped beautifully around her.

I'm excited to read this :)

Varnayrah posted Tue, 10 October 2023 at 9:27 AM

I have some more of your beautiful historical gowns - I'll try them out and report the results.

Centenox posted Wed, 11 October 2023 at 9:28 PM

La Femme 2 have some upgrades? (Yes...) but I want to express my disappointment regarding the limitations of the La Femme 2 Pro 3D figure in Poser 13, especially when compared to its predecessor La Femme Pro and I dont want speak about other software "Daz Studio" . The genitalia in La Femme 2 Pro lacks essential controls present in La Femme 1 and is still in a rudimentary state on the genitalia, making it unsuitable for anatomical purposes such as gynecological tutorials, scientific applications, or adult visual novel artwork.

This lack of advanced features leaves Poser 13 trailing behind Daz Studio, which offers more sophisticated options like the Golden Palace Genitalia and even other options too. Despite Poser being under new management, it appears to be struggling to shed its past reputation. This situation has led on Renderotica forums to the perception that "Poser is dead."

3Dream posted Thu, 12 October 2023 at 4:36 AM

Soon At Renderosity freebies!

Anyway, if you want to install right now this face morph, please download the zip file here: https://www.renderosity.com/filelocker/56970/download?key=1341

3Dream posted Thu, 12 October 2023 at 2:40 PM

Now at Renderosity >>> DOWNLOAD: https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/96232/3dream-omg-face-for-lf2

Afrodite-Ohki posted Thu, 12 October 2023 at 4:11 PM

Centenox posted at 9:28 PM Wed, 11 October 2023 - #4476132

The genitalia in La Femme 2 Pro lacks essential controls present in La Femme 1 and is still in a rudimentary state on the genitalia

Do you mean these?

Which you can see when you dial her body pose chips on here...

And becomes more usable when you dial LF2 Pro's Detail_Genitals morph.

Centenox posted at 9:28 PM Wed, 11 October 2023 - #4476132

This lack of advanced features leaves Poser 13 trailing behind Daz Studio, which offers more sophisticated options like the Golden Palace Genitalia and even other options too. Despite Poser being under new management, it appears to be struggling to shed its past reputation. This situation has led on Renderotica forums to the perception that "Poser is dead."

Let me see if I get this straight: 

-You're complaining that her BASE, just recently released, doesn't come with conforming vagina made for explicit porn - that's not on the base, go complain at the people from Renderotica to make her that, Daz Originals didn't offer a "Golden Palace Genitalia" either (and good grief I had to Google that.)

-From my understanding, Genesis 9 doesn't even come with a BELLY BUTTON out of the box. Will you people stop demanding EVERYTHING from a BASE FIGURE, please?

(and you'll have to forgive me for not losing sleep over what people say at Renderotica forums - not my circus, not my monkeys.)

- - - - - - 

DeeceyArt posted Thu, 12 October 2023 at 4:33 PM

Renderosity is a family friendly site. For adult oriented content, 'otica is the place for that. It's been that way for years.

And from what I can tell, said product for Genesis 8 IS A THIRD PARTY ADD ON that uses custom geometry to achieve all those morphs. You want one of those for La Femme, feel free to ask the person that made the product for the Genesis figures.

Genesis 9 does have a belly button, BTW. Well, an indent anyway. 8-)

And yes, I use DAZ Studio and Genesis figures, so this isn't meant to bash any figure for either app. Use what you like, OK by me.

Afrodite-Ohki posted Thu, 12 October 2023 at 5:48 PM

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like I was bashing Genesis xD I just meant that people can't expect every single detail to come in a base figure, and they keep comparing Poser stuff to DS stuff, but never compare them with the same measurements.

- - - - - - 

3Dream posted Thu, 12 October 2023 at 9:16 PM

Hello! Regardless of the divergence of opinions, I consider it very important to talk about the genital area of ​​these types of human figures.

In any case, it is always possible to create a more detailed genital area on any human figure, whether with genital props, conforming genital figures, morphs, etc.

IMO, it is good to be perfectly aware that it is indeed important to have human figures with a detailed genital area and anus such as the figure's eyes or mouth because artists and merchants can use these types of human figures for different purposes that do not necessarily imply that they are pornographic. I have already created some human figures and since the last few years I have considered it important to include a genital area and anus with a more defined 3D. A few years ago I made a figure (Raffael) that has the base figure included in the extra downloads of the Poser program. Raffael can be a woman, a man, etc. Since the time I created Raffael, I have considered it important to include a slightly more detailed and "diverse" genital area (presenting the option of female or male genitals) given the diversity of human beings.

It's just my opinion. Don't take it the wrong way. I wish everyone a good day.

3Dream posted Thu, 12 October 2023 at 9:46 PM

Like everything in life, the best way to talk about a subject is to present solutions.

Given the fact that we are talking about the genital area of ​​La Femme 2, I was looking closely at the HIP group mesh and despite having very few polygons, I think it is possible to create a vagina and an anus with a morph.

In the image and at the moment it doesn't look like a vagina plus an anus but I think that if I dedicate a few more hours or days, I can do something. At least I can try.

odf posted Fri, 13 October 2023 at 4:15 AM

Not to distract from the subject of genitalia, but I wanted to show off some layered clothes. I know the materials aren't very historical, but I can work on that.

Varnayrah posted Fri, 13 October 2023 at 11:47 AM

I like the distraction... let's just say I don't miss detailed geniatalia at all on my poser figures.  Your "adventurerer suit" looks very good!

Posers cloth room seems to be more capable then is given credit for  - I just put that pastorale summer dress into poser and got away with it. Who wants conforming clothing any more^^? On the other hand, La Femme 2 certainly needs more variety in shoes - in fact, that's most likely what I'd spend money on, along with some additional face morphs.

LapinDeFer posted Fri, 13 October 2023 at 11:55 AM

Here is my take of a LF2 morphed character. I've used the LF2_FaceFXMorphs for the tweaks. The texture is a lightened version of the stock texture blended slightly with Tempests3d's Angel Texture for a bit more character. I also turned the bumpmap up quite high (probably a bit too high)

Hair is OOT's Ammy Hair with the hair tool applied followed by some tweaks.

LF2 is a very good model!

I also have some bodymorphs but they will come later

Anim8dtoon posted Fri, 13 October 2023 at 12:05 PM Forum Moderator

Varnayrah posted at 11:47 AM Fri, 13 October 2023 - #4476203

I like the distraction... let's just say I don't miss detailed geniatalia at all on my poser figures.  Your "adventurerer suit" looks very good!

Posers cloth room seems to be more capable then is given credit for  - I just put that pastorale summer dress into poser and got away with it. Who wants conforming clothing any more^^? On the other hand, La Femme 2 certainly needs more variety in shoes - in fact, that's most likely what I'd spend money on, along with some additional face morphs.

Wow, Varnayrah, what a FABULOUS ensemble! Where did you get it from? I'd sure love to have that in my runtime! LF and other figures definitely need variety in their wardrobes for sure, and clothing like this would do it.

LapinDeFer posted Fri, 13 October 2023 at 12:07 PM

Here is the full body. I used LF2_BodyFXMorphs and the same blend with Tempesta3d's Angel for the texture.

The base LF2 comes out at 1,80 m according to my estimate, so I have shortened the tweaked model with some 0,15.

shvrdavid posted Fri, 13 October 2023 at 2:06 PM

Sometimes you just have to be a bit different. My Lindsey character for LF2, WIP, (not released yet)

And her sister Laura

Varnayrah posted Fri, 13 October 2023 at 2:46 PM

Anim8dtoon posted at 12:05 PM Fri, 13 October 2023 - #4476205

Wow, Varnayrah, what a FABULOUS ensemble! Where did you get it from? I'd sure love to have that in my runtime! LF and other figures definitely need variety in their wardrobes for sure, and clothing like this would do it.

That is the Pastoral Summer outfit by  Arah ( https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/161616/arah3d-pastoral-summer-d-force-outfit-for-g8f ) and is originally for G8, I'm afraid. To use it in poser you have to export it from DAZ Studio as Wavefront obj, import it into poser and use it as dynamic dress in the cloth room. I've done this on other occasions when I coveted something that Genesis owned, but had my doubts in this case if it would work with all the detail. But it came out quite well.

Afrodite-Ohki posted Fri, 13 October 2023 at 2:51 PM

Loving to see people playing more with Dynamic clothing - I have been hoping that it would be more widely used in Poser for a LONG time. It can achieve much better looks, much more natural, and we don't have to do the dreaded conforming rigging LMAO!

- - - - - - 

Varnayrah posted Fri, 13 October 2023 at 4:11 PM

I'm definetively using dynamic clothing more often tham conforming things these days - for said reasons and because with a little tweaking one can use many items on any figure.

LapinDeFer posted Fri, 13 October 2023 at 4:29 PM

Here is the full body. I used LF2_BodyFXMorphs and the same blend with Tempesta3d's Angel for the texture.

The base LF2 comes out at 1,80 m according to my estimate, so I have shortened the tweaked model with some 0,15.

(Reposted because there was an error in the first version)

Anim8dtoon posted Fri, 13 October 2023 at 7:15 PM Forum Moderator

Afrodite-Ohki posted at 2:51 PM Fri, 13 October 2023 - #4476218

Loving to see people playing more with Dynamic clothing - I have been hoping that it would be more widely used in Poser for a LONG time. It can achieve much better looks, much more natural, and we don't have to do the dreaded conforming rigging LMAO!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE dynamic clothing too! I don't buy conforming much anymore to be honest with you because it oftentimes looks like someone put too much starch into the laundry and it comes out looking stiff as a board. LOL

RedPhantom posted Fri, 13 October 2023 at 9:35 PM Online Now! Site Admin

I can't tell you how often I've draped conforming clothing to make it look better. Either I only drape a part of it, like a skirt or shirt tails. Or I convert it to a prop. Long ago, there was a discovery that parts of conforming clothing could be draped to and I watched that thread and decided I had to learn the cloth room. I am so glad I did.

Anim8dtoon posted Fri, 13 October 2023 at 11:09 PM Forum Moderator

RedPhantom posted at 9:35 PM Fri, 13 October 2023 - #4476224

I can't tell you how often I've draped conforming clothing to make it look better. Either I only drape a part of it, like a skirt or shirt tails. Or I convert it to a prop. Long ago, there was a discovery that parts of conforming clothing could be draped to and I watched that thread and decided I had to learn the cloth room. I am so glad I did.

Red, what's the technique for draping conforming clothing? What about converting it to a prop? I'd love to know more about these techniques -- thanks!

RedPhantom posted Sat, 14 October 2023 at 8:40 AM Online Now! Site Admin

Anim8dtoon posted at 11:09 PM Fri, 13 October 2023 - #4476226

Red, what's the technique for draping conforming clothing? What about converting it to a prop? I'd love to know more about these techniques -- thanks!
I'll post that in another thread so we don't derail this one

Anim8dtoon posted Sat, 14 October 2023 at 9:11 AM Forum Moderator

RedPhantom posted at 8:40 AM Sat, 14 October 2023 - #4476239

Anim8dtoon posted at 11:09 PM Fri, 13 October 2023 - #4476226

I'll post that in another thread so we don't derail this one
That would be awesome, Red -- thank you!

3Dream posted Sun, 15 October 2023 at 11:18 AM

DOWNLOADhttps://www.renderosity.com/users/3Dream/freestuff

3Dream posted Tue, 17 October 2023 at 12:07 PM

DOWNLOAD: https://www.renderosity.com/users/3Dream/freestuff

Boni posted Tue, 17 October 2023 at 2:04 PM

3Dream! thank you so much for these are wonderful!! You Rock!!

Boni

Afrodite-Ohki posted Tue, 17 October 2023 at 3:31 PM

So glad to see you making stuff for her, José! Thank you for these!

- - - - - - 

3Dream posted Wed, 18 October 2023 at 11:30 AM

Thank you very much for your kind words.

Soon at my Renderosity freebies for La Femme 2 :)

3Dream posted Thu, 19 October 2023 at 7:48 AM

Just to say that I feel very satisfied with the free morphs that I have been creating for La Femme 2.

La Femme 2 is a spectacular figure and very easy to work with.

My freebies at Renderosity for La Femme 2: https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/sections/496?figures=72&contributors=172347

Varnayrah posted Sat, 21 October 2023 at 11:22 AM

Next V4 Gown: Dorethiel by Tipol, also works very good.

Afrodite-Ohki posted Sat, 21 October 2023 at 11:54 AM

Oooh that looks gorgeous.

Does V4 have a lot of dynamic outfits? Perhaps I could make a freebie INJ for LF2 to shape her like V4, so that fitting V4 dynamics to her would be as easy as fitting LF dynamics to her.

- - - - - - 

Varnayrah posted Sat, 21 October 2023 at 12:44 PM

She has not few. Tipol has many, and Lully used to have many beautiful dynamic gowns, but they seem to have gone from her store. Esha too was am master of dynamics. I believe karanta and Frequency3D have them, too - just to name some vendors who did or do make fantastic dynamic clothing for V4..

RedPhantom posted Sat, 21 October 2023 at 1:04 PM Online Now! Site Admin

There do appear to be several dynamic things for Vicky in the market/

Tipol posted Sat, 21 October 2023 at 1:15 PM

Varnayrah posted at 11:22 AM Sat, 21 October 2023 - #4476589

Next V4 Gown: Dorethiel by Tipol, also works very good.

wouhaouuuuuuuuuuuuu I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thank you :)

Afrodite-Ohki posted Sat, 21 October 2023 at 4:09 PM

Well I guess I know what my first freebie for LF2 will be then :) should take a while though, got a huge backload of stuff I still gotta work on.

- - - - - - 

randym77 posted Sun, 22 October 2023 at 12:08 AM

Afrodite-Ohki posted at 4:09 PM Sat, 21 October 2023 - #4476612

Well I guess I know what my first freebie for LF2 will be then :) should take a while though, got a huge backload of stuff I still gotta work on.

That would be great. There's a lot of conforming clothing that can be easily made into dynamic. LF2 being able to wear V4 clothing like Courageous would be tremendously useful for me.

hborre posted Sun, 22 October 2023 at 8:11 PM

randym77 posted at 12:08 AM Sun, 22 October 2023 - #4476627

That would be great. There's a lot of conforming clothing that can be easily made into dynamic. LF2 being able to wear V4 clothing like Courageous would be tremendously useful for me.

Something like this?

It would be nice if Ohki could come up with something that could make it easier to convert V4 to LF2.  The Courageous outfit on LF2 was created using a roundabout method, but it needed some adjustments to make it fit perfectly.   I do agree that this outfit does work well as a dynamic cloth and is worth converting by all means.

randym77 posted Sun, 22 October 2023 at 9:22 PM

Looks pretty good!

I generally don't have too much trouble converting dynamic clothing to other figures, but stuff like Courageous, with long, tight sleeves and a high neck, can be difficult. Scaling it up, then shrinking it around the figure usually works, but it is a pain.

Valiant and Courageous drape so well in the cloth room I bought all the other Poser clothing Ravenhair made, hoping it all drapes as well. (If not, oh well. It was on sale for 80 cents each this weekend.)

Anim8dtoon posted Mon, 23 October 2023 at 12:28 AM Forum Moderator

I should mention that Poserworld has quite a few dynamic clothing props there for V4 and other legacy Poser figures which you can get for free with a paid lifetime membership which I have. They have TONS of clothing for many figures there that could be fitted to LF and LH and then converted into dynamic props. Some of them are actually hybrid, like Tipol's recent release of a vintage dress for LF here in the Marketplace.

By the way, did you know that much of the conforming clothes by DivaBugDesigns can be taken directly into the Cloth Room without having to convert them to dynamic? Here's one such example I did with the La1950s Outfit (many thanks to CassandraNorth for cluing me in on that!)~

Anim8dtoon posted Mon, 23 October 2023 at 12:36 AM Forum Moderator

With the skirt, all you have to do is conform the skirt to LF (this is LF 1 pictured above), select the waist part of the skirt to clothify, and hit the 'calculate simulation' button. I use Ohki and Wolfnom's Cloth Presets script for Poser 11 ALL the time and the result is just fabulous!

Anim8dtoon posted Mon, 23 October 2023 at 12:46 AM Forum Moderator

Another example here. Don't ask me why the belt rendered like it did, ugh. But I just love the realism I get from the cloth room! 

Anim8dtoon posted Mon, 23 October 2023 at 1:24 AM Forum Moderator

CORECTION: The La 1950s outfit is by Dragonfly, NOT DivaBugDesigns. My bad! 

Varnayrah posted Mon, 23 October 2023 at 10:57 PM

Is Poserworld down, though? I've tried to reach poserworld.com for several days now but the site won't load.

LapinDeFer posted Tue, 24 October 2023 at 12:20 AM

That would be perfect. Many of us has a (huge) collection of V4 conforming clothes, so a V4 morph to start off the conversion process would help a lot!

Anim8dtoon posted Tue, 24 October 2023 at 8:40 AM Forum Moderator

Varnayrah posted at 10:57 PM Mon, 23 October 2023 - #4476721

Is Poserworld down, though? I've tried to reach poserworld.com for several days now but the site won't load.

Varnayrah, I was able to get on Poserworld the other day without any issues. Maybe clearing your browser cache and cookies would do the trick? 

odf posted Thu, 26 October 2023 at 3:19 AM

Those 50s outfits look great! After spending some time on poses, I'm also back to working on my first outfit for LF2. Here's a render of the latest version. Not too far from being ready for texturing, I think, and then off to FreeStuff.

Miss B posted Thu, 26 October 2023 at 4:23 PM

odf posted at 3:19 AM Thu, 26 October 2023 - #4476837

Those 50s outfits look great! After spending some time on poses, I'm also back to working on my first outfit for LF2. Here's a render of the latest version. Not too far from being ready for texturing, I think, and then off to FreeStuff.

Niiiiiiiiiice!

Butterfly Dezignz

Afrodite-Ohki posted Fri, 27 October 2023 at 2:41 PM

Soon, in a Freebies section near you-

(How soon? As soon as I find more patience to clean this up, make it into library files, make thumbnails, zip all up and post it.)

Like the LF shape, this is just a tool. Don't try to pose this and render, it looks hideous LOL

- - - - - - 

odf posted Sat, 28 October 2023 at 2:02 AM

Another iteration of the adventurer outfit. I solidified the belt and buckle in Blender and gave her some cozy conforming socks because I don't think boots will be happening anytime soon. I'll probably solidify the laces, as well. Getting close, one should think, but now I'm debating a cloak or cape...

Bastep posted Sat, 28 October 2023 at 5:48 AM

Looks beautiful!

Greetings

randym77 posted Sat, 28 October 2023 at 11:37 AM

That is a really cute outfit.

odf posted Sat, 28 October 2023 at 5:18 PM

Thank you!

Miss B posted Sat, 28 October 2023 at 11:22 PM

I'm really liking the adventurer outfit too, and the pose in that last render is cute.

Butterfly Dezignz

odf posted Sun, 29 October 2023 at 2:02 AM

Et voilà, une cape! Same deal as with the belt, the clasp needs solidifying to look better and display on top of the fabric. But otherwise, I'm pretty happy with how this turned out and will probably even refrain from hemming it because, you know, CGI fabric never frails unless one really tries hard to make it. :-)

The pose is in my pose collection freebie for LF2, by the way.

Afrodite-Ohki posted Sun, 29 October 2023 at 8:07 AM

This is getting better and better :D

- - - - - - 

Rhia474 posted Sun, 29 October 2023 at 6:05 PM

This is awesome!!

odf posted Sun, 29 October 2023 at 9:46 PM

I’m very glad you like it. I’m itching to make her some boots and a hat now, too, but it’s probably best to leave that for later.

odf posted Tue, 31 October 2023 at 2:48 AM

I'm in the "let's see what nasty poses this can tolerate" phase of dynamic clothe production. I thought the unscheduled navel reveal in this one was kind of cute.

Tguy123 posted Tue, 31 October 2023 at 10:44 AM

Perspective from a long-time, 20+ year Poser user (since Poser 4, or maybe earlier I forget):  I started with Victoria, moved to Victoria 2.  Was able to make decent variations, but hoped for improvement with later versions of Vicky.  Vicky 4 was a major disappointment.  Then DAZ took Vicky series away from Poser anyway.  Didn't find DAZ Studio appealing or intuitive so let the whole Vicky series go.  Took up LaFemme, invested lots of time and effort and made variations I was happy with.  Saw LaFemme2 was out and took a look.  Couldn't easily upgrade to LaFemme2 from the LaFemme variations I had made using various morphs and magnets on LaFemme (especially hamstrung by the apparent elimination of BK morphs).  Abandoned LaFemme2 before putting in too much effort.  Didn't see, in my limited exploration, that LaFemme2 was any kind of significant improvement over LaFemme.  It's not like there were apparent upgrades on polygon count so she could be reshaped well, or at least to my personal liking.  I'm glad others seem happy with LaFemme2, but she just doesn't work for me.  Currently up to Poser 12, but unhappy that my dozens and dozens of python scripts no longer work.  I would have assumed someone would make a utility for turnkey updating of older scripts but never found anything that worked.  For now at least, sticking with Poser 11 for modeling and python scripting then rendering with Poser 12, using variations of original LaFemme.  Everyone has their own Poser history and story, but that's mine so far.  I'll keep checking in now and then to see if Poser and LaFemme improve in any way that's meaningful to users like me.

Afrodite-Ohki posted Tue, 31 October 2023 at 2:26 PM

It's not just about how many polygons she has - it's more about how they're placed. LF2's polygons are concentrated on her face, for more detailed face morphs without the need for HD morphs, and in the body they follow major body landmarks for better movement and shape morphs. :) 

Morphs naturally can't be converted from different meshes, yet you can use LF's textures on LF2.

On any case, LF is a great figure, and if she suits your needs better, then all the power to you, have fun with her! I know I did for years :D

- - - - - - 

anniemation posted Tue, 31 October 2023 at 10:05 PM

I'm very impressed the LF2.  Topology looks so good.  

I have a question.  Are there extra morphs to add?  I'm looking for the bfx morphs.

There should be a folder under Body Shapes called BodyFX but I'm not seeing it.

hborre posted Tue, 31 October 2023 at 10:13 PM

You need to purchase the BodyFX morphs package.  If you have it and installed it through the Library downloads then you will find it under the purchased runtime.

anniemation posted Tue, 31 October 2023 at 10:28 PM

hborre posted at 10:13 PM Tue, 31 October 2023 - #4477120

You need to purchase the BodyFX morphs package.  If you have it and installed it through the Library downloads then you will find it under the purchased runtime.

Thank you just found it. 

RobZhena posted Thu, 02 November 2023 at 8:51 AM

When Ohki said La Femme 2 was going to be a new rig and we would have to convert clothes rigged for La Femme to use them, I thought about all the conversions I had done from Genesis 3/8 clothes to La Femme and shook my head. But I have found that my conversions for La Femme work fine with LF2 unless they have sleeves, and I'm talking not just dresses but high-heeled boots. LF2 comes with a dress dev that rigs to the leg parts, but there are some conforming garments that just won't work without skirt handles. The great news is I have been able to conform them and just use the morph brush to fit the new body shape (do NOT copy joint zones!). (Yeah, yeah, I know; dynamics are the future, blah, blah.)

Here, for example, is Thunder gown::

pNwDqbHGRID5YWj30wb6uUaYVLKlkiCLpuWwlmxn.jpg

Vita gown also needs front and back skirt handles to behave properly:

o6VAzHe5CE4fV0ZGl5ynnNLc5tMWtt9avmL1jMXn.jpg

Diane high boots conformed fine. Here they are with the morph brush work to fit the new body shape:

G2V6QjOzBZelENBixho8EoFMECaLFy5Fk3P7ZlKr.jpg

Afrodite-Ohki posted Thu, 02 November 2023 at 5:15 PM

Here, have a small gift :D

- - - - - - 

Graybeard posted Thu, 02 November 2023 at 5:27 PM

Afrodite-Ohki posted at 5:15 PM Thu, 2 November 2023 - #4477222

Here, have a small gift :D

Thank you Ohki!

Also for the V4 pose, which is coming. That will be useful for many of us!

Miss B posted Thu, 02 November 2023 at 6:57 PM

Thank You from me as well Ohki.  She's looking very good.

Butterfly Dezignz

Afrodite-Ohki posted Fri, 03 November 2023 at 1:47 PM

(If you try to grab the freebie and it says you don't have permission, it's because I goofed. I edited the freebie to fix the category - I had forgotten to set it and it went as 2d - and forgot that it means the item goes back into pending approval. Give it time, until one of the freebie overlords approves it again lol)

- - - - - - 

Afrodite-Ohki posted Fri, 03 November 2023 at 6:57 PM

And here's another freebie face :D

- - - - - - 

Miss B posted Fri, 03 November 2023 at 10:08 PM

Ohhhh, another goodie for LF2.  Thank you again Ohki.

Butterfly Dezignz

RobZhena posted Sat, 04 November 2023 at 7:01 AM

This is my conversion of Vamps for La Femme conformed to La Femme 2 (joint zones NOT copied) and morph brushed to fit the new body shape. The Bootlook outfit boots also are simply conformed and morph brushed. The makeup is from an upcoming freebie for the Dark skin tone. I intend to make one for each skin tone, but I will be traveling for a month, so it won't be soon. The makeup works in Poser 13 with both Firefly (it's main purpose, given the absence of makeup for that render engine) and Superbly. Because the six MATs have no SSS, I ran the figure through EZSkin.

Afrodite-Ohki posted Sat, 04 November 2023 at 10:45 AM

Oh they were fast to approve this one.

One more to go, probably tomorrow. :D

- - - - - - 

CassandraNorth posted Sat, 04 November 2023 at 1:15 PM

RobZhena, I am sorry to say this, but that is the worst  "conversion" I have ever seen. But if nothing else, it sure convinced me to stick to dynamic clothing.

But each to his own.

RobZhena posted Sat, 04 November 2023 at 7:24 PM

CassandraNorth posted at 1:15 PM Sat, 4 November 2023 - #4477313

RobZhena, I am sorry to say this, but that is the worst  "conversion" I have ever seen. But if nothing else, it sure convinced me to stick to dynamic clothing.

But each to his own.

Thank you for the constructive criticism! The point to this image was that one can conform La Femme garments tand boots to La Femme 2 without having to convert the rigging! This makes the figure immediately more useful to the many users who rely on conforming clothing! Maybe some time, I will have the luxury of spending the time to run cloth room sims on scenes with 18 figures wearing multiple items of clothing, just like you!

CassandraNorth posted Sun, 05 November 2023 at 11:25 AM

You are completely missing the point. It takes a lot less time using the tools provided to fit outfits to lf2 than doing it your way. With better results. And as for the cloth room... it doesn't take very long.

And you know what? I have never had a vendor telling me to stop "converting" the outfits, so I guess that says something about the method I use.

You can call it "luxury of spending time" all you want, I call it putting pride into what I publish and honouring the vendor by keeping the quality of the outfits I use.

zaubermac posted Sun, 05 November 2023 at 12:06 PM

Just curious, did they add a morph in LF2 to adjust her nose?  The top of her nose lines up under the bottom of her eyes?  In my personal opinion, this is an effect that limits her useful poses?  Generally, a person's nose lines up somewhere between the middle and top of their eyes?  In my experience, people of some Asian cultures have about the lowest I've seen, but they still tend to be about the middle of the eye?  Admittedly, the 100's of figure drawings I've done are a small sample of the world and I'm not trying to offend anyone, I'm just asking a question from the perspective of a more analog art background?  In my area, most people are of asian, hispanic, native or european descent, but the world's a big place; I'm sure there's more to it than I've seen!  It's possible that it was intentional, if someone knows the design process in that decision, I'd love to know?

Afrodite-Ohki posted Sun, 05 November 2023 at 4:16 PM

Last of the bunch, everyone!

- - - - - - 

Afrodite-Ohki posted Sun, 05 November 2023 at 4:19 PM

zaubermac posted at 12:06 PM Sun, 5 November 2023 - #4477337

Just curious, did they add a morph in LF2 to adjust her nose?  The top of her nose lines up under the bottom of her eyes?  In my personal opinion, this is an effect that limits her useful poses?  Generally, a person's nose lines up somewhere between the middle and top of their eyes?  In my experience, people of some Asian cultures have about the lowest I've seen, but they still tend to be about the middle of the eye?  Admittedly, the 100's of figure drawings I've done are a small sample of the world and I'm not trying to offend anyone, I'm just asking a question from the perspective of a more analog art background?  In my area, most people are of asian, hispanic, native or european descent, but the world's a big place; I'm sure there's more to it than I've seen!  It's possible that it was intentional, if someone knows the design process in that decision, I'd love to know?

The design process was basically "I gathered a whole bunch of reference pictures and stared at them and worked on the figure until it looked good to me, then showed it to a few people for critique and made a few adjustments".

Making a morph for what you say there should be very very easy. Are you savvy with Poser's morph tools? They're wonderful to use.

- - - - - - 

zaubermac posted Mon, 06 November 2023 at 12:38 PM

Afrodite-Ohki posted at 4:19 PM Sun, 5 November 2023 - #4477349

zaubermac posted at 12:06 PM Sun, 5 November 2023 - #4477337

The design process was basically "I gathered a whole bunch of reference pictures and stared at them and worked on the figure until it looked good to me, then showed it to a few people for critique and made a few adjustments".

Making a morph for what you say there should be very very easy. Are you savvy with Poser's morph tools? They're wonderful to use.

Thanks Ohki for your helpful response!  Like I said, it was an artistic question, not a criticism, and I appreciate helpful feedback.  I'll give the tool a try, haven't done much with it yet.  Poser 3 was one of the first 3d programs I used (along with Bryce) and I've been happy to see it moving forward again, so I picked it up.  Always happy to see alternatives to Daz size fits all and happy to see LF2 moving forward as well.  I'll lurk the forums if I get stuck on the morphs :D

RobZhena posted Mon, 06 November 2023 at 3:12 PM

New freebie: Makeup LF 2 Dark Skin. I plan to do these for all the included skin tones, but I'm going to be traveling for a month, so it won't happen soon.

Graybeard posted Tue, 07 November 2023 at 2:06 AM

I have been conforming clothes and shoes to LF2. I tried the re-rigging method proposed by @hborre above, and that works great for various garments, but not for shoes. It may be my lack of knowledge, but following the procedure, and adding the whole shoe as a constrained group, still creates a result which loses its shape, and where the mesh breaks apart.

So I was interested to see @RobZana's rough and tumble method described above. I tried it, and it actually works. I have conformed LF1 shoes and even some V4 shoes to LF2. 

This is my method then: Clothes transformed and re-rigged. Shoes morph-brushed and tweaked.

I can post some images if there is interest.

RAGraphicDesign posted Fri, 17 November 2023 at 7:19 AM

Graybeard posted at 2:06 AM Tue, 7 November 2023 - #4477409

I have been conforming clothes and shoes to LF2. I tried the re-rigging method proposed by @hborre above, and that works great for various garments, but not for shoes. It may be my lack of knowledge, but following the procedure, and adding the whole shoe as a constrained group, still creates a result which loses its shape, and where the mesh breaks apart.

So I was interested to see @RobZana's rough and tumble method described above. I tried it, and it actually works. I have conformed LF1 shoes and even some V4 shoes to LF2. 

This is my method then: Clothes transformed and re-rigged. Shoes morph-brushed and tweaked.

I can post some images if there is interest.

It would be useful ! Also because for now it seems that Femme 2 doesn't have many "shoes".....

My Store

My Freestuff

Graybeard posted Sun, 19 November 2023 at 9:40 AM

Here is the procedure. I've used RPublishing's Fads for the demo.

Graybeard posted Sun, 19 November 2023 at 9:41 AM

And here we go with the tweaking

Graybeard posted Sun, 19 November 2023 at 9:41 AM

The Final Result:

shvrdavid posted Mon, 20 November 2023 at 6:38 PM

Anyone that has Quarker's Grace Lion Hair, I uploaded a hair fit for LF2 to the freebie section. Grace Lion LF2 Fit

hborre posted Mon, 20 November 2023 at 8:01 PM

Thank you very much.  That should come in handy.

Graybeard posted Tue, 21 November 2023 at 3:20 AM

And thank you very much to Ohki for the V4 fitting pose. I cannot wait to try this one!!!

Afrodite-Ohki posted Tue, 21 November 2023 at 11:39 AM

here is the V4 to LF2 dynamics as promised :D https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/96598/v4-dynamics-fit-for-lf2

- - - - - - 

Rhia474 posted Tue, 21 November 2023 at 1:05 PM

Ooh. Will try this tonight, thank you!!!

Tipol posted Tue, 21 November 2023 at 1:11 PM

Afrodite-Ohki posted at 11:39 AM Tue, 21 November 2023 - #4478005

here is the V4 to LF2 dynamics as promised :D https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/96598/v4-dynamics-fit-for-lf2

A quick try with The white dress and Christmas Addon for the white Dress a dress made for V4. It's incredible, it works really well. A superb opportunity for sellers.

Rhia474 posted Tue, 21 November 2023 at 1:21 PM

Tipol posted at 1:11 PM Tue, 21 November 2023 - #4478007

A quick try with The white dress and Christmas Addon for the white Dress a dress made for V4. It's incredible, it works really well. A superb opportunity for sellers.

Sweet, your dresses were the ones I wanted to try this on, perfecto!

Afrodite-Ohki posted Tue, 21 November 2023 at 4:56 PM

Tipol posted at 1:11 PM Tue, 21 November 2023 - #4478007

And if you want to make it easier on customers and re-vamp your products... you can use it to make a simulation ending in default LF2 pose, and save that obj to make a new version of your own clothes and release them straight to LF2 :D Perhaps with updated materials? Wink wink nudge nudge?

- - - - - - 

Tipol posted Tue, 21 November 2023 at 5:08 PM

It's an idea for someone, I'm sticking with it, although I especially like creating new models. It's more fun.

Rhia474 posted Tue, 21 November 2023 at 5:58 PM

Yup, works great; just a quickie with Themis for V4 on LF2:

shvrdavid posted Wed, 22 November 2023 at 11:11 AM

Anyone that has Biscuits Aloe Hair, I uploaded a hair fit for LF2 to the freebie section. Aloe Hair LF2 Fit

Miss B posted Wed, 22 November 2023 at 12:31 PM

Thank you!  Thank you!!  Thank you!!!

Aloe Hair is one of my favorite of Biscuit's hairs, as I used it with V4 all the time.

Butterfly Dezignz

Tipol posted Wed, 22 November 2023 at 1:23 PM

Rhia474 posted at 5:58 PM Tue, 21 November 2023 - #4478012

Yup, works great; just a quickie with Themis for V4 on LF2:

It works well, it opens up a whole bunch of new possibilities :)

shvrdavid posted Thu, 23 November 2023 at 9:46 AM

Anyone that has Biscuits Zora Hair, I uploaded a hair fit for LF2 to the freebie section Zora Hair Fit for La Femme2

odf posted Thu, 23 November 2023 at 4:29 PM

To whom it may concern, my "adventurer" outfit for LF2 is now finally available in FreeStuff. I hit that point where I ran out of steam and had to play with other things for a while, but eventually I circled back and finished the set. I decided to make the socks dynamic, as well, so there are now five dynamic items in total: socks, leggings, shirt, vest, and cape.

Incidentally, the pose shown in the thumbnail is from my little pose collection for LF2, also in FreeStuff.

Miss B posted Thu, 23 November 2023 at 4:49 PM

Thank you odf, I'm definitely going to check them out.

Butterfly Dezignz

Rhia474 posted Thu, 23 November 2023 at 6:41 PM

Awesome, definitely going to check out after Turkey Day here, much appreciated!!!

DeeceyArt posted Fri, 24 November 2023 at 8:42 AM

If I might make a suggestion to those who are creating freestuff and marketplace stuff ... they would be a lot more noticeable and easier to find if you make separate threads for them instead of lumping them all in this thread, which is a mixture of stuff.  There are only two threads in this forum so far, need more! LOL

shvrdavid posted Fri, 24 November 2023 at 9:22 AM

Anyone that has Biscuits Cait Hair, I uploaded a hair fit for LF2 to the freebie section Cait Hair Fit for LaFemme2

Afrodite-Ohki posted Fri, 24 November 2023 at 3:08 PM

DeeceyArt posted at 8:42 AM Fri, 24 November 2023 - #4478093

If I might make a suggestion to those who are creating freestuff and marketplace stuff ... they would be a lot more noticeable and easier to find if you make separate threads for them instead of lumping them all in this thread, which is a mixture of stuff.  There are only two threads in this forum so far, need more! LOL

That's because the forum is locked to create new threads, sadly. I've requested to have it open for new threads, but I think they've forgotten me xD

- - - - - - 

Rhia474 posted Fri, 24 November 2023 at 3:36 PM

Like the announcement about the SR1, for instance? Yeah, it would be nice.

shvrdavid posted Fri, 24 November 2023 at 3:46 PM

I added my hair fits to the freebies thread. I added into one thread.

I put them in here for those that don't frequent the freebies forum. Now they are in both places.

It would be nice if we could create threads in this subforum. But as pointed out, we can not.....

Sigh..... It isn't like LaFemme2 is the newest poser figure or anything.... Oh, wait... Sarcasm intended.......

DeeceyArt posted Fri, 24 November 2023 at 6:35 PM

Yeah I wasn't aware of that. Why start a forum for La Femme 2 if it only allows posting to two posts? It doesn't make sense.

jroulin posted Sat, 25 November 2023 at 5:05 AM

odf posted at 4:29 PM Thu, 23 November 2023 - #4478081

To whom it may concern, my "adventurer" outfit for LF2 is now finally available in FreeStuff. I hit that point where I ran out of steam and had to play with other things for a while, but eventually I circled back and finished the set. I decided to make the socks dynamic, as well, so there are now five dynamic items in total: socks, leggings, shirt, vest, and cape.

Incidentally, the pose shown in the thumbnail is from my little pose collection for LF2, also in FreeStuff.

Do you think she needs a free Simulation script?

Afrodite-Ohki posted Sat, 25 November 2023 at 6:24 AM

DeeceyArt posted at 6:35 PM Fri, 24 November 2023 - #4478112

Yeah I wasn't aware of that. Why start a forum for La Femme 2 if it only allows posting to two posts? It doesn't make sense.

My guess is that they set it up before her release just for the teaser thread, and then forgot to open it after she was released.

- - - - - - 

odf posted Sat, 25 November 2023 at 5:41 PM

jroulin posted at 5:05 AM Sat, 25 November 2023 - #4478123
odf posted at 4:29 PM Thu, 23 November 2023 - #4478081

Do you think she needs a free Simulation script?

If that was a question for me, I'm hereby passing it on to the users. :wink:

Afrodite-Ohki posted Sat, 25 November 2023 at 6:39 PM

Working on promos for a pose set and I'll just dunk this here because I love her big grin :D

- - - - - - 

jancory posted Sat, 25 November 2023 at 7:18 PM Online Now!

yes, yes we DO need a sim script.

fun pose, ohki

lost in the wilderness

Poser 13, Poser11,  Win7Pro 64, now with 24GB ram

ooh! i guess i can add my new render(only) machine!  Win11, I7, RTX 3060 12GB

My Freebies

jroulin posted Sun, 26 November 2023 at 10:18 AM

jancory posted at 7:18 PM Sat, 25 November 2023 - #4478163

yes, yes we DO need a sim script.

fun pose, ohki

Uploaded and waiting for approval

jancory posted Sun, 26 November 2023 at 1:29 PM Online Now!

thank you, your scripts make dynamics so much easier.  and odf's outfits work really well.

lost in the wilderness

Poser 13, Poser11,  Win7Pro 64, now with 24GB ram

ooh! i guess i can add my new render(only) machine!  Win11, I7, RTX 3060 12GB

My Freebies

odf posted Sun, 26 November 2023 at 6:46 PM

To compensate for the excessive fabric use in the previous outfit, I made LF2 a dynamic bikini, which has just been approved for FreeStuff.

odf posted Mon, 27 November 2023 at 2:43 AM

And the next one in the pipeline. The yellow brick road is alive with the sound of music. :-) 

Tipol posted Mon, 27 November 2023 at 6:37 AM

odf posted at 2:43 AM Mon, 27 November 2023 - #4478210

And the next one in the pipeline. The yellow brick road is alive with the sound of music. :-) 

So pretty ! I love !

jroulin posted Mon, 27 November 2023 at 8:36 AM

odf posted at 6:46 PM Sun, 26 November 2023 - #4478206

To compensate for the excessive fabric use in the previous outfit, I made LF2 a dynamic bikini, which has just been approved for FreeStuff.

Uploaded an Sim script for this one too and waiting for  approval.

jroulin posted Tue, 28 November 2023 at 11:32 AM

It is approved now

Rhia474 posted Tue, 28 November 2023 at 12:00 PM

I put a thread on the Suggestion Box forum to open up this subforum for new threads. Maybe it will be noticed that way.

This is getting ridiculous.

Afrodite-Ohki posted Tue, 28 November 2023 at 7:16 PM

I LOVE this!

- - - - - - 

Afrodite-Ohki posted Tue, 28 November 2023 at 7:16 PM

Rhia474 posted at 12:00 PM Tue, 28 November 2023 - #4478286

I put a thread on the Suggestion Box forum to open up this subforum for new threads. Maybe it will be noticed that way.

This is getting ridiculous.

It seems that has worked - thank you!

- - - - - - 

odf posted Wed, 29 November 2023 at 4:12 PM

Afrodite-Ohki posted at 7:16 PM Tue, 28 November 2023 - #4478307

I LOVE this!
I actually saw someone wearing a tartan pinafore in a style much like this one over a black tank top the other day, and I had to try hard not to stare. So, naturally I had to try and reproduce that. I haven't made the tank top yet, but as it turns out it also works quite nicely with the "adventurer" shirt.

Boni posted Sun, 03 December 2023 at 10:21 PM

I so love what I have seen here. Do I dare say we have a native Poser model that competes with V4 at last!?

Boni

Centenox posted Mon, 04 December 2023 at 7:51 PM

arrow1 posted at 4:00 PM Wed, 27 September 2023 - #4475409

Join this new conversation cause La Femme 2 will have soon a full function genitals created by Darkseal before the project starts!

Faery_Light posted Sat, 23 December 2023 at 2:21 AM Online Now!

Is it okay to just reference the maps from her bumps and normals instead of redoing them for retail?

Afrodite-Ohki posted Sat, 23 December 2023 at 10:10 AM

Faery_Light posted at 2:21 AM Sat, 23 December 2023 - #4479475

Is it okay to just reference the maps from her bumps and normals instead of redoing them for retail?

Yes, just keep in mind that, if you reference the maps from LF2 Pro, people using your character set will also need to own LF2 Pro and have it installed.

- - - - - - 

Faery_Light posted Sat, 23 December 2023 at 11:26 AM Online Now!

Thank you. 

May you have a merry Christmas. :)

Afrodite-Ohki posted Sat, 23 December 2023 at 9:25 PM

Faery_Light posted at 11:26 AM Sat, 23 December 2023 - #4479503

Thank you. 

May you have a merry Christmas. :)

And you as well! Thank you :)

- - - - - - 

3Dream posted Thu, 28 December 2023 at 4:37 PM

3Dream - OMG gen for LF2   and   3Dream - OMG gen++ for LF2

DOWNLOADS at Renderosity (soon):

https://www.renderosity.com/users/3Dream/freestuff

The downloads are already available at Sharecg.

Original morph of the genital area (vagina) and anus created by 3Dream.

The details of the morph only become visible after rendering or if you increase the mesh subdivision in Preview to 2.

Please do not use this morph to create freebies or commercial products because despite being free, it is not a resource for artists or merchants.

I hope you enjoy this freebie!

LapinDeFer posted Fri, 29 December 2023 at 2:47 AM

Those are really useful and workable morphs, 3Dream. 

Thank you for making them, and placing them in Free Stuff.

3Dream posted Fri, 29 December 2023 at 9:44 PM

Thanks a lot! :) 

This is just a simple template to help artists on the creation/edition of skin textures (torso map).

RedPhantom posted Sun, 31 December 2023 at 1:06 PM Online Now! Site Admin

I was bored this morning so I loaded up the original L'homme which was really Lafemme with a morph and used the copy morph and and copied it to Lafemme 2 just to see how it looked. It needed a lot of smoothing and the forearms and hands look terrible, but he might pass as a teen.

3Dream posted Wed, 10 January 2024 at 11:18 AM

OMG mats - LF2

https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/162983/omg-mats-lf2

3Dream posted Fri, 12 January 2024 at 4:40 PM

Soon at my Renderosity freebies!

3Dream posted Thu, 18 January 2024 at 1:17 PM

Soon at my Renderosity freebies - Mature/alternative face for La Femme 2

3Dream posted Fri, 26 January 2024 at 11:15 AM

OMG mats for La Femme 2 has been updated and now includes more options. In the last promo you can see the options that were added (more makeup, lingerie and tattoo options).

PRODUCT: https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/162983/omg-mats-lf2

3Dream posted Thu, 15 February 2024 at 10:06 AM

OMG mats XP - LF2: https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/163483/omg-mats-xp-lf2

3Dream posted Fri, 01 March 2024 at 4:48 PM

OMG mats XP - LF2 has been updated! Now, also includes GLITTER MATS!

https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/163483/omg-mats-xp-lf2