Forum: La Femme 2

Subject: Clothing V4-to-LF1-to-LF2 with clothing morphs carried over?

igohigh opened this issue on Dec 01, 2023 ยท 9 posts

igohigh posted Fri, 01 December 2023 at 9:28 PM

I have the LF1 to LF2 working out okay but I don't have a huge wardrobe for LF1 to begin with so I have been converting V4 (and others) to LF1 using Crossdresser by EvilInnocence; all has worked out for what I needed.
BUT
I just tried converting a V4 to LF1 top that has some morphs for open and closing; Crossdresser brought all the clothing custom (non-character) morphs over just fine for LaFemme 1, but when I convert that to LF2 the 'Open-Close' morphs won't work....

I can convert the clothing, then load the original LF1 converted version into Poser13 and Copy the morphs from one to the other - No Error - but when I try to use the morphs on the LF2 version: the front seam is Welded Shut, instead of opening the blouse it just pulls and distorts the mesh?
I thought maybe it was because "weld seams" was checked when I exported the mesh but when I tried again and Unchecked that; same thing, same result

I am using a "Combat Jacket" originally for V4 (forget maker offhand).

So I guess my question is: What does Crossdresser do to transfer over such Clothing Morphs from V4 to LF1 that is not happening when I convert the same piece from LF1 to LF2 using the LF2 tools?

(**sorry, I may not get back for a day or two to see if anyone answers...)