Sun, Oct 6, 4:41 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 13

Welcome to the Poser 13 Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd, RedPhantom

(Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 2:34 pm)

Subject: AI as part of the Poser platform?

shvrdavid ( ) posted Sun, 31 December 2023 at 10:52 AM

The mentality here is to share knowledge, not get people in trouble by giving them horrible legal advise and spreading disinformation about legalities of what you can do with content, programs with Terms of Service that steal rights as soon as you use them, etc. Sadly, that is the new norm with most programs, and even worse, so is the misunderstanding of the terms in general. People don't read them, and worse yet, don't understand them if they do.

You asked if my mentality is going to bring me any further? That's a very odd question, especially coming from you. My name is on the splash screen of Poser, and I have been doing everything I can to further Poser for many years. I have freely shared information for years. Given away things for Poser for years, and done more for Poser than you will ever know.

The mentality you perceive here is what you perceive it to be, based on your own mentality. You see what reflects, from within yourself.

What I see is someone that doesn't give a crap about legalities, ownership, derivative works, copyrights, etc. And does things because based on being convinced it is perfectly legal to do so. Then go as far as to brag about what was done not realizing that others see exactly what happened.

All anyone has to do is look in your store to see that. And believe it or not, I know exactly who you are every time you change your user name..... Which in your case happens a lot...... You give it away, every time..... 

When are you going to do something, to further Poser, and better yet, better yourself? That is a far better question than any you will ever ask of anyone else here.

And I have known that for years.... Surprise me, for a change............. But I doubt that will happen.........

Some things are easy to explain, other things are not........ <- Store ->   <-Freebies->

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sun, 31 December 2023 at 1:11 PM
Site Admin

Until we get some members with law degrees, I think it's time to shelve the ownership debate on AI.

And since this is devolving into personal attacks, I'm locking the thread

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.