Forum: Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Subject: Finger trouble...

3dcheapskate opened this issue on Feb 01, 2024 ยท 4 posts

3dcheapskate posted Thu, 01 February 2024 at 7:49 AM

I have a PZ3 that I created years back probably in Poser 9 or PP2014.

However, when I load the scene in Poser 11 Andy doesn't have any fingers or thumbs, neither in the preview pane nor in the render.

All finger/thumb body parts are ticked to be visible, e.g. see screenshot below.

So where have Andy's digits gone ?

Note: Andy's already rather miffed about being todger-less, and he says this is the last straw...

What have I tried so far ?

I can load a new Andy/Andy2/Milkman Andy and he appears with the full complement of requisite digits.

I checked for any hidden 'Hide Fingers And Thumbs' dial using D3Ds Unhide Dials script but can't see any. (I tried that because Thrusty loaded into the same scene sans todger and it turned out that the willyless/willyful hip switch was hidden.)

So any ideas ?

P.S. Andy says he'd also like to find a switch to turn his willy on, but I think he's onto a loser there...

The 3Dcheapskate* occasionally posts sensible stuff. Usually by accident.
And it usually uses Poser 11, with units set to inches. Except when it's using Poser 6 or PP2014, or when its units are set to PNU.

*also available in ShareCG, DAZ, and HiveWire3D flavours (the DeviantArt and CGBytes flavour have been discontinued).