Sun, Sep 29, 12:47 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / New Poser Users Help

Welcome to the New Poser Users Help Forum

Forum Moderators: Anim8dtoon, RedPhantom, Staff

New Poser Users Help F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 9:00 am)

New to Poser? Ask questions here for expert help!

Subject: do these hairs fit

drawn ( ) posted Fri, 12 April 2024 at 7:21 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:48 AM

hborre commented that myblonde's hair-Amor-didn't fit right. I played with it a bit ktJkG5uIzQN6xV4WygrXXRAHhZxyWus3T66CbV1h.pngand no matter which dials I turned, saw no effect. so I switched hair on her and also on another character but again, I wonder do these hairs fit  or are there flaws?

thanks,

drawn

bK9vcDeCzKHL2vmOmxmEfkoqRaHZK2J9QiMsc4Gh.png

BCcKdINZSiO0srZm6dUkaFJ288Leo8HrlXytqJv7.png

68VGmMySoHVmCqgpzTwlFMWZE1VtfTBxK4kRe6vQ.pngUQOWXsPWifR4eld6RfZxW8mfacDHpOiIfioEI5lu.png

hk7kx2k0Vdeh7gwa2sCxeaLqYmFk3CJpuj0KBwZG.png

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 12 April 2024 at 7:51 PM
Site Admin

Those hairs are for other models. If they aren't conforming, you should be able to move them around so they work. But if they're conforming, they won't work too well with a different figure

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 12 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Jevon Hair is a prop created for L'Homme, so it should fit exactly on him if there are no modifying morphs to his head.  I don't understand why the skull cap is prominent in the prerendered images.  Prop hair does not need to conform to its specific model; the vendor embeds morph fits for other models but requires little adjustment to fit correctly.  The hairpiece on the female is showing too much scalp after rendering, indicating that the prop either has the wrong morph fit applied or belongs to another model and was not manually fitted to the head.  I wouldn't consider them vendor flaws.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.