Forum: Poser 13

Subject: is something wrong with me or is it poser?

Jin_Yindao opened this issue on May 01, 2024 ยท 11 posts

Jin_Yindao posted Wed, 01 May 2024 at 1:46 AM

Before last summer I rarely had a problem with different rooms in poser.  But kind of died last summer and spent it in a coma.  I was really happy to get back to my computer and designing scenes and short animations.  I know with the lack of oxygen it effects your memory, but I cannot believe it is me and not poser.   Almost every time I go into the cloth room the material explodes or fails.  I installed the float controllers but that does not help.  I even have deleted everything in the scene but what it is to collide with.  Same results.  I can give it the whole animation to settle, but poser crashes.  Now the hair room.  Hair used to slide over the body, not through it.  I make sure there is no hairs in the body anywhere.  Either it explodes like the cloth room, or it is dragged through the body coming to rest inside.    I use poser because it was easy to learn way back when.  I really hate to believe I have spent all these years only to have a program that is worthless now.  So can someone instruct me as to what I am doing wrong.  It makes no difference with or without the wings.  Also the render was just a quick one.

Dive into Fantasy and Ride the Waves

I have many scenes in my head, but non of those are on paper.
I have yet to learn to bring those to life.
The ones that I give life, are not those I see