Forum: Community Center

Subject: Gallery Block Button

Wolfenshire opened this issue on Jun 04, 2024 ยท 32 posts

Wolfenshire posted Tue, 04 June 2024 at 7:44 PM Site Admin

I told you I would tell you before it became active, and now we're there. The months of waiting are over. Tomorrow morning at 10 AM CDT, the new Block button for the Galleries will go active. You will find the block button on the thumb, it is a little drop down menu with three lines. There are a few things you'll need to understand about the Block button. First is, it's not a block button, it's a Filter button. It will hide all the images from an artist you don't want to view. But, they are not blocked, you can still interact with them on sitemail, and forums, and they can comment on your art if they don't block/filter you. You can only Block/Filter a maximum of 50 artists. The reason for this is hardware constraints. You would experience lag otherwise. You will be able to unblock someone in your account settings under the gallery tab.

If you discover any glitches/bugs/problems, post it here in this thread, and I'll pass it to the Devs. I don't expect any problems, I got to test the feature on our test site, and it worked great. But, you never know.

So, here you go, you asked for this feature, and here it is.

Wolfenshire, Moderator/Community Leader