Forum: Community Center

Subject: WTH is “poser world”?

drawn opened this issue on Jun 08, 2024 · 8 posts

drawn posted Sat, 08 June 2024 at 4:13 PM

Somehow I must have joined it but why? Is it legitimate or some scam? If legitimate what does it offer?

hborre posted Sat, 08 June 2024 at 4:31 PM

Poserworld is legitimate, but I don't know how current its content is.

drawn posted Sat, 08 June 2024 at 5:40 PM

Hmmm?🤔 

Rhia474 posted Sat, 08 June 2024 at 5:50 PM Online Now!

It is a site that sells legitimate Poser content. It is all older content, though.

drawn posted Sat, 08 June 2024 at 6:11 PM

Hmm. So they may have stuff that poser has stopped selling?

hborre posted Sat, 08 June 2024 at 6:34 PM

You will need to own all those older models to take advantage of the site.  Trying to convert clothing is not an option unless you have the skill to perform it comfortably.

RedPhantom posted Sat, 08 June 2024 at 7:22 PM Site Admin

The latest figures they support are Dawn and Dusk. They aren't selling stuff Poser stopped selling. By Poser, I assume you mean Renderosity or Poser Software. They make and sell their own content. Much of it is very old. Their props might be of more use currently than their clothing until you get comfortable enough with Poser to use the fitting room.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

VedaDalsette posted Thu, 20 June 2024 at 4:08 PM

I buy some things at Poserworld occasionally. As previously said, it's mostly older stuff but I can use CrossDresser to convert V3/M3 clothes to newer figures.

W11,Intel i9-14900KF @ 3.20GHz, 64.0 GB RAM, 64-bit, GeForce GTX 4070 Ti SUPER, 16GB. 

Old lady hobbyist.

All visual art or fiction is "playing with dolls."