Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Instore Purchases are disabled at this time.

APlusDesign opened this issue on Jul 03, 2024 ยท 3 posts

APlusDesign posted Wed, 03 July 2024 at 10:08 AM

So...I was going to buy some stuff before the sale ended today but I'm getting a 'Instore Purchases are disabled at this time' once I go to checkout. When will purchases be back up and running? I assume this means I can't buy anything right now but I really want to get it before the sale ends today...

msansing posted Wed, 03 July 2024 at 10:55 AM Online Now! Site Admin

APlusDesign posted at 10:08 AM Wed, 3 July 2024 - #2988390

So...I was going to buy some stuff before the sale ended today but I'm getting a 'Instore Purchases are disabled at this time' once I go to checkout. When will purchases be back up and running? I assume this means I can't buy anything right now but I really want to get it before the sale ends today...

Hey there - I believe that is because you're listed as a vendor and we are in the middle of processing payments. You should still be able to make a purchase just not with instore credit. Instore Purchases will be turned back on after payments are processed in a few hours. Please let me know if you still are having difficulties making your purchase. 

APlusDesign posted Wed, 03 July 2024 at 10:59 AM

msansing posted at 10:55 AM Wed, 3 July 2024 - #4487010
APlusDesign posted at 10:08 AM Wed, 3 July 2024 - #2988390

Hey there - I believe that is because you're listed as a vendor and we are in the middle of processing payments. You should still be able to make a purchase just not with instore credit. Instore Purchases will be turned back on after payments are processed in a few hours. Please let me know if you still are having difficulties making your purchase. 
Ooooooooh! Okay, cool! I don't need store credit at this time for my purchase so I went ahead and checked out and it appears to have worked fine. Thanks for the clarification! :)