Forum: 3D Modeling

Subject: The 3D Modeling forum

Lobo3433 opened this issue on Jul 18, 2024 · 6 posts

Lobo3433 posted Thu, 18 July 2024 at 2:20 PM Forum Moderator

To provide and encourage more community involvement, the 3D Modeling forum is going to be the central hub for information, news, and community activities related to 3D Modeling. 3D Modeling has become vast artist styles, tools and software are all unique but still all share fundamental principles and aspects. We all start with an idea and translate that to vertices edge faces, and we get a polygon. Or, you start with a line, a curve, and or a voxel. To encourage community spirit and share techniques tips and tricks, the 3D Modeling forum will encompass all 3D Modeling software and we want everyone to feel free to share what you want to see in the forum. Our older software-specific forums are going to be archived so any and all post threads will still be available, and we want to encourage you the community to take this opportunity to introduce yourself and share with the community what software you and use tips you feel others find useful. Above all else, feel free to tell me what you want to see. Looking forward to being at your service and on that note, I don’t know it all, but I do have many resources to find the answers you need. 

Lobo3433

Blender Maya & 3D Forum Moderator 

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

Renderosity Blender 3D Facebook Page