Forum: New Poser Users Help

Subject: Poser 13 Upload purchases confusion

heyload opened this issue on Jul 30, 2024 ยท 4 posts

heyload posted Tue, 30 July 2024 at 7:02 AM

Any and all,

Upgraded to P13, I'm used to installing purchased items by opening the runtime file, libraries and drag the purchase to the appropriate file / library. P13 has a content folder. Worked through that - boot up P13 and the added purchases aren't there, so clearly getting it wrong. Any thoughts, input on how / where to manually install will be greatly appreciated.  Best of days yet at Ya'll!

RedPhantom posted Tue, 30 July 2024 at 8:07 AM Site Admin

If I remember correctly, if you added a bunch of things all at once, it sometimes took a while for the content to show up in the library the first time and it would look blank. But assuming that isn't the problem, can you post a screenshot of your runtime from Explorer or Mac's equivalent making sure to show us as much as possible of the file structure? 

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

tim posted Tue, 30 July 2024 at 9:11 AM Site Admin

You can also open a support ticket at: https://support.posersoftware.com if more help is needed.

hborre posted Tue, 30 July 2024 at 9:40 AM

That folder is labeled 'Poser 13 Content' and should appear as a separate runtime in your Poser Library.  There are 3 other associated folders, 'Downloads', 'Included", and 'Purchased'; check those folders for misplaced content before submitting a support ticket.  There is nothing wrong with the old, conventional installation method, I still do that myself.  Conduct a disk search to verify the installation and location.