Forum: Writers

Subject: Carrie And the Tropical Shield - A Silent Story

Peter_Pixy_Harrison opened this issue on Aug 01, 2024 ยท 5 posts

Peter_Pixy_Harrison posted Thu, 01 August 2024 at 3:21 PM

Every year since starting this 3D and written adventure in 2020 I have put out a story of some kind, last year of course I published the entirety of The Promise, my first attempt at a much shorter format book.

This year of course I have yet to do so, mainly because Life Downside Up finally was released and in the background I am now writing a further four books, all at the same time.

So mentally I don't have much mental space to start writing a story or at least not a story with the kind of depth that I tend to write.

Yet I still would like to do something? I have been working on some new characters in the background and most of them have been sidelined to allow me to actively weave tales of my four books, but that gave me an idea.

They always say that "An image speaks a thousand words" So why don't we see if that is true?

So what I'm going to do is introduce a silent story, a story told purely with images and no written narrative and see if anyone can actually work out the story?

In effect I'm still writing a story just it will be you that assembles the narrative and hopefully make the story more relevant to you too?

Does it make sense?

I sure hope so.

If you are curious to read my first book Life Downside Up, follow the link to My website where you can order a copy 

If you want to read my first short format story, follow this link to read The Promise it's free