Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Anyone using PICK and Daz?

Renderholic opened this issue on Aug 11, 2024 ยท 2 posts

Renderholic posted Sun, 11 August 2024 at 8:01 PM

I've had  PICK for many years, from back when I was using Poser. I still use it in Daz for creating rooms and most things work just fine, including the morphs. But there are a few pieces where the morphs will not work. The window binds have morphs that are supposed to raise/lower and open/close the blinds. Those morphs do not work in Daz. The other one is one of my favorite windows. It's a standard window, where the bottom half is supposed to raise to open it. That morph alft does not work in Daz. I read somewhere that the problem is that these props were created with separate morphs using a pmd file. Supposedly you can save the props in Poser without creating pmd files and they will work in Daz. Problem is I no long have Poser. Does anyone else have those few props saved so they will work in Daz? Understand that I have already purchased the props so I am not trying to steal anything, just save them in a format that will work in Daz. Not sure why the morphs work just fine in most of the items, just not the blinds and that one window.

rto3d posted Mon, 12 August 2024 at 8:15 AM

try this:

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/222911/script-create-morphs-from-poser-pmd-files