Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Anyone using PICK and Daz?

Renderholic opened this issue on Aug 11, 2024 ยท 2 posts

Renderholic posted Sun, 11 August 2024 at 8:01 PM

I've had  PICK for many years, from back when I was using Poser. I still use it in Daz for creating rooms and most things work just fine, including the morphs. But there are a few pieces where the morphs will not work. The window binds have morphs that are supposed to raise/lower and open/close the blinds. Those morphs do not work in Daz. The other one is one of my favorite windows. It's a standard window, where the bottom half is supposed to raise to open it. That morph alft does not work in Daz. I read somewhere that the problem is that these props were created with separate morphs using a pmd file. Supposedly you can save the props in Poser without creating pmd files and they will work in Daz. Problem is I no long have Poser. Does anyone else have those few props saved so they will work in Daz? Understand that I have already purchased the props so I am not trying to steal anything, just save them in a format that will work in Daz. Not sure why the morphs work just fine in most of the items, just not the blinds and that one window.