Forum: Suggestion Box

Subject: Lock entire scene?

drawn opened this issue on Aug 24, 2024 ยท 4 posts

drawn posted Sat, 24 August 2024 at 10:19 AM

I've set up a complex scene inside a complex prop, and often when I think it's ready to render, little changes snap into place, throwing it off. somehow I moved the mouse without wanting to. could we have a LOCK SCENE feature that would look the entire scene, without having to tediously lock each part of each figure?

drawn

Rhia474 posted Sat, 24 August 2024 at 1:35 PM

You can't move anything on a scene without actually clicking on it and moving it while holding mouse or yanking on a body part while holding that button. May it be that you accidentally move the camera? I'd suggest to set up one camera the way you want and then use another one for any changes you want to make.

Also, save button is your friend. Save the way you want right before you hit the render button. Done.

RedPhantom posted Sun, 25 August 2024 at 8:54 AM Site Admin

There is also the autosave feature.

Once you save a scene, this will save backups periodically. Then if a scene gets corrupt or crashes, you don't lose everything

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

mmitchell_houston posted Fri, 13 September 2024 at 4:19 PM

You're going to have to go into each piece of the prop and lock it manually. I've tried this and it has helped a lot.

- - - - - - - - - -
System: 
Alienware m16 R2 Laptop | Windows 11 Home | 64GB RAM |  Intel Core Ultra 7 155H 1.40 GHz | Nvidia RTX 4070 Laptop GPU 8GB 4608 CUDA Cores
mikemitchellonline.blogspot.com   |   Poser Noir Comics Tutorial   |   Illustrations Honored by Renderosity