Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Persistent error message upon opening PPro14

Cage opened this issue on Aug 27, 2024 ยท 19 posts

Cage posted Tue, 27 August 2024 at 12:48 PM

Assuming I can successfully attach an image, nowadays, the attached should show the error message.  My best guess about the cause is that yesterday I double-clicked the wrong thing and opened a pose file straight from Windows Explorer that way.  The message began appearing with every Poser restart, after that.

I've tried editing every settings file I can find in AppData that seems even conceivably related to the message, but no dice.  Comics characters aren't anatomically correct.

Any ideas?  Anyone?

(Edit.  Attaching images on Rosity got WEIRD, while I wasn't looking.  Also, I checked the permissions and access for the folder listed in the error, and nothing had changed since before the error started, but I unchecked the "read-only" mark anyway.)

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.