Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: sit on floor

frederic opened this issue on Sep 06, 1999 ยท 8 posts

frederic posted Mon, 06 September 1999 at 1:53 PM

fixed the hip and knees also. this image was rendered in poser 3 with absolutely no photoshop touch up (only convert to jpg). I think it is really possible to obtain better, quite anatomical joints in p3, and I guess p4 (which I dont have yet). I do not know how the evolution 1 character works, and if it is better. Is anybody able to export joint parameters to another character (I would love to get a "mimi".. with my new joint parameters...). I may post the pz3 if you like it frederic

Chris posted Mon, 06 September 1999 at 1:58 PM

Please post it, its a real good work! Chris

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

f91 posted Mon, 06 September 1999 at 3:36 PM

I want her too. She looks beautiful. I like it. F91 :)

FishNose posted Mon, 06 September 1999 at 3:38 PM

Oh yes frederic, we gotta have her! Magnifique! And the pose is fantastic! :] FishNose

martialf posted Mon, 06 September 1999 at 6:55 PM

The hands pose is fantastic.Feels the gravity.The skin is nice:i like it.But I am still waiting for a face with enough regularity and enough irregularity for use without postproduction;according to my wife ,all poser caracter looks like android:too much perfecf lines ,too much plastic feel,too much sun burn,etc ..but nice looking android

Scarab posted Mon, 06 September 1999 at 7:14 PM

IF YOU DONT POST THAT....IM GONNA FIND YOU AND KICK YOUR...ahem...JOINT PARAMETER!....YEAH....THATS WHAT IM GONNA DO! Scarab<-(learning diplomacy, one step at a time.)

Dave posted Tue, 07 September 1999 at 12:30 AM

You half Klingon, Scarab? It possible to export the joint parameters to use on another figure?

kingtut posted Tue, 07 September 1999 at 2:43 AM

Nice work: post her please