Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: New Eyes for Poser Figs

Hokusai opened this issue on Sep 09, 1999 ยท 12 posts

Hokusai posted Thu, 09 September 1999 at 7:11 PM

So what do you think I had to design a new eye- complete with transparent cornea but I think it looks good. The eyes are replaced props so new OBJ file is needed- just open up the file and apply any new morphs. the same etxures work too. I have two separate boitmaps one for eth iris and one for teh whites of the eyes (they are option but it gives a littel more realism to give some viens) I plan on posting a male and female version (both are done) but before i do I'll like some opinions "Phil" Hoksuai

Newc posted Thu, 09 September 1999 at 7:23 PM

I like it! Can't wait to try them out.

Traveler posted Thu, 09 September 1999 at 7:45 PM

They look awsome! -Trav

RadArt posted Thu, 09 September 1999 at 8:02 PM

One of the most important features of a character, the eyes. They can give sooo much personality. These are just incredible; I can't wait till they are available. These morphs will bring our poser figures even more closer to looking "real" than ever before!! Thanks for making them. Radart.

pv posted Thu, 09 September 1999 at 8:21 PM

The eyes have been a real pain in the but for p4. It looks like you have a great substitute there. I'm looking forward to downloading them. PV

stonecold posted Fri, 10 September 1999 at 1:36 AM

wahoo! simply terrific! great job (and when can we download?)! stonecold

RadArt posted Fri, 10 September 1999 at 6:33 AM

Hey, I'm still waiting for the "liquid" stuff; now I gotta wait for this stuff too?? And then there's that neat pose-able car that dissapeared from the funstuff?? Boy, have I got a wish list for Santa!!!! I promise I'll be good! Radart (writing list now)

RadArt posted Fri, 10 September 1999 at 6:40 AM

Thank you Hokusai!! I just downloaded your new "eyes" from the funstuff pages!! ....one less thing for Santa to worry about. Radart.

2ndPlanet posted Fri, 10 September 1999 at 7:48 AM

That is very nice.

Newc posted Fri, 10 September 1999 at 5:34 PM

If you'll look at your own eyes closely you will see that the veins are very visible and noticeable, especially when close attention is paid to them like in the image above. Had that been a full-face pic, they would not have been so noticeable. Radart- Ghost's poseable car is up at http://www.homestead.com/fearfactory99/index.html Just don't make it red, Poser will crash. I changed everything that was blue to red and when I got the last part done, P4 gave me the 'C exception error' and died. Luckily I had been saving regularly, but it won't load the PZ3 or the CR2 I created before the crash. The original one loads fine. Same thing happened with the 'Red Barchetta' Poser file I was working on a while back: too much red. Newc

Hokusai posted Fri, 10 September 1999 at 6:54 PM

I deleted teh files because I forgot the bitmap The new version will be up tonight You can make the eyes more vienly (as NewC wants) or less (as Trippulgee wants) Funny how two poeple can have two totally differnt opinions

Newc posted Sat, 11 September 1999 at 5:00 AM

Perhaps you should see someone about that ;-P Just kidding. But you're right, they are capillaries.