Forum: Community Center

Subject: User 3DAMATEUR banned

rcook opened this issue on May 31, 2001 ยท 6 posts

rcook posted Thu, 31 May 2001 at 8:05 AM

This user was banned for threatening another user.

edriver posted Thu, 31 May 2001 at 8:23 AM

Good move, Russ. Now he can muddle in his own secretions about no longer having access to a place his parents didn't know he was frequenting for reasons other than the appreciation of art (IMHO). :-) p.s. I'm not saying this place is a source for youths to grab a glimpse of naked bodies at, but that possibility does exist for some.

MrWyatt posted Fri, 01 June 2001 at 6:41 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12385&Form.ShowMessage=308249

I think hes back. Check it out.

rcook posted Thu, 07 June 2001 at 3:52 PM

This user reappeared and admitted to being 3DAMATEUR and has been rebanned for continuing his software piracy discussions.

KenS posted Thu, 07 June 2001 at 4:15 PM

I think I laid it out pretty clear for him

KenS posted Thu, 07 June 2001 at 4:16 PM

1. Re: Lightwave 5 by KenS on 6/7/01 16:14 [Delete] not quite sure were you got your information, but according to the law, using, downloading, cracking, decompiling, and distributing pirated(or soon to be pirated) software is illegal. Period! There is no "Well I wasnt passing it around" or "Im not the one who cracked it". If you didnt pay for a legal copy of it, then it's pirated software no matter how its used. And that is illegal. And another thing, your comments throughout this thread... "I bought the program..he ftp'd it from me.", " i did some research of my onw and found that its only illegal if...4)re-sale it or distribute it to others" I believe regardless whatever point you try to make in your case, youve already incriminated yourself.