Forum: Challenge Arena

Subject: Congrats to the" dirt " artists

cake1 opened this issue on Jun 18, 2001 ยท 11 posts

cake1 posted Mon, 18 June 2001 at 6:42 AM

I want to thank you for taking time on this contest. I have to say i thought more people would be interested and stimulated, but i think everyone must be preparing hollydays. ;o) Anyway, As quality is always better than quantity, i'm really impressed by the images you have made. I am also really happy that i am only the one who gave the first idea, and not the one who would have to choose the winner, cause, i could n't choose... smile Congratulations everyone for your great work. Cecile

MrWyatt posted Mon, 18 June 2001 at 7:50 AM

Thanks Cecile, it was fun to challenge this even though nobody seems to vote for me. But its o.k. I think agiels dolphin was to hard to beat. ;)

cake1 posted Mon, 18 June 2001 at 7:56 AM

come on, MrWyatt.. smile The purpose on this challenge was in fact to make a render that doesn't look like a 3d render... and i remember you had to post the 3d model cause almost no one believed your fly was really a 3d render.. smile You made a more than amazing job ! ! (sorry for my limited english vocabulary) Cecile

MrWyatt posted Mon, 18 June 2001 at 8:16 AM

Doesnt matter anyway. I did it for the fun of doing it and I had a lot of fun, so I won allready. hehe ;}

GeorgeD posted Tue, 19 June 2001 at 11:30 PM

Thanks cake1 for posting this..I was away for most of the day. Congrats MrWyatt ...I guess it's up to you to set the next challenge:) GeorgeD

MrWyatt posted Wed, 20 June 2001 at 4:09 AM

How come, since not even me voted for my entry pic? hehe ;)

MrWyatt posted Wed, 20 June 2001 at 4:57 AM

Just IMd GeorgeD to illuminate my puny little brain...hehe ;)

cake1 posted Wed, 20 June 2001 at 4:59 AM

oops... i didn't niotice this one.. sorry, Mr Wyatt, i thought there was a voting post or something...and didn't check at the right place, i think. Anyway, congratulations to you and i'm sure you'll find a great idea. ;o) Cecile

GeorgeD posted Wed, 20 June 2001 at 8:47 AM

Ok I'll admit it I screwed up...bigtime:) Maybe from now on I'll wait to post something before 12:30 a.m.:) I'll get this all fixed somehow:) GeorgeD

agiel posted Wed, 20 June 2001 at 11:41 PM

Eeep... Thanks a lot for the comments :) I have to say I was so amazed by MrWyatts fly that it made me want to participate to the challenge. I will take until tomorrow night (Eastern time) to come up with a challenge. I guess I have to announce it in a new thread ?

GeorgeD posted Wed, 20 June 2001 at 11:43 PM

That would be the best way agiel. G-