Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Finally I had half a moment to do a little work (160k)

jschoen opened this issue on Jun 22, 2001 ยท 9 posts

jschoen posted Fri, 22 June 2001 at 6:10 PM

I've been so busy, I haven't had a spare moment to satisfy my Poser/Bryce inner child. So last night I had a small vision, and here is the result. Enjoy. James

dolly posted Fri, 22 June 2001 at 6:14 PM

exellent i like it very good work

MaterialForge posted Fri, 22 June 2001 at 8:21 PM

Very nice.... --silver

lalverson posted Fri, 22 June 2001 at 9:45 PM

Very very nice

sparrowheart posted Sat, 23 June 2001 at 7:19 AM

Stunning, James! What a wistful expression on her face, as though she is weary of battle and only longs for peace. And there is that gorgeous tower of yours in the background, making me jealous again! You really have a gift :)

melanie posted Sat, 23 June 2001 at 9:51 AM

Wow, James, that's a wonderful image. Glad to see you creating again. You always do fabulous work. I love the texture you used on her wrap and boots. Melanie

Ghostofmacbeth posted Sat, 23 June 2001 at 10:31 AM

Nice work and good to see yo post .. had missed new artwork S

jschoen posted Sat, 23 June 2001 at 11:39 AM

Thanks people. And it's good to be back posting again Ghost. I have been so busy with other stuff that I hardly get a chance to even get Poser/Bryce up and running for my own pleasure these days. But things look like they might be slowing down and I can start rendering and posting and creating once more. I am also trying to compile a Wizards Props CD. I hope I can get that going soon as well. Of course some freebies to go along with it too. Maybe even my Tower too sparrow wink Thanks again. James

fiontar posted Sun, 24 June 2001 at 3:20 PM

Beautiful! :-)