Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Looking for a name for my model...any suggestions??? (almost Nudity)

Solo22 opened this issue on Sep 21, 1999 ยท 12 posts

Solo22 posted Tue, 21 September 1999 at 7:33 PM

I'm looking for a name for my little redhead model. Does anyone have any Ideas?? (ohh and thanks "newc", I think I'm going to use the name you found for my pic. Got any Idea's for the model now...hehehe) Solo22

RadArt posted Tue, 21 September 1999 at 7:43 PM

Hey! Isn't this the same image you posted here yesterday?? Oh, it must be her twin sister, right??

Solo22 posted Tue, 21 September 1999 at 7:53 PM

Ya...Sorry about that...just though it would be easier to repost the pic than to add a link. Yesterday I was looking for a name for the pic. And got one. But it came to my attention that I didn't have a name for the model. Solo22

MDibble posted Tue, 21 September 1999 at 10:35 PM

Two Suggestions: 1. Hubba 2. Hubba But, seriously! How about Carrie Ann? As in the song: o/Hey, Carrie Ann, what's your game, now? Can anybody play? o/ Mike

Scarab posted Tue, 21 September 1999 at 11:39 PM

Cayenne? Scarab

grey posted Wed, 22 September 1999 at 2:14 AM

I Like Scarab's Idea, she looks line a Cayenne... or did he mean Chayenne? Either way... she's gorgeous... Mimi has competition ;-)))

kingtut posted Wed, 22 September 1999 at 3:37 AM

I think she may called Elisabith will u post here to fun stuff?

Newc posted Wed, 22 September 1999 at 6:05 AM

Actually, I knew a girl named Lisa with a face like hers. Mostly it's the eyes and the shape of the face. Newc

Ikyoto posted Wed, 22 September 1999 at 8:13 AM

Newc-your right. She does look like a Lisa I knew as well... you don't knwo the one with a small dragon tatoo on her right breast do you?

Newc posted Wed, 22 September 1999 at 10:42 AM

Never saw either of her breasts (unfortunately) 8-( She's about 5 feet tall and lives in Tennessee. Strong Southern accent, small brain, but very pretty.

alamo posted Wed, 22 September 1999 at 8:35 PM

Name her Carla- I knew a girl in North Carolina who looked just like her. Had one of the wickedest smiles you ever saw.

Solo22 posted Thu, 23 September 1999 at 1:52 PM

Thanks for all the replys. Im still unsure about what name to use...but I'll post it here when I make up my mind. I will be making a 1280x1024 version of the image. For all of us with 19" screens are larger. Anyone interested in having this new big version of the pic...just let me know.