Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Enuf is enuf!!! Throwing down a challenge...

NolosQuinn opened this issue on Jun 27, 2001 ยท 29 posts

NolosQuinn posted Wed, 27 June 2001 at 11:20 PM

What about Michael? I been coming to this forum and visited other sites and its the same thing time after time. Record after record, rhyme after rhyme. Ahem, anyway my rant is this: Why doesn't Michael have anything. I mean the the guy basically left home (Zygote) with a pair of shoes and suspenders. Wheres the baseball caps? The football uniforms? The basketball shorts? Everything thats cool about being a guy. Hats, what about hats? Guys wear hats, too. I'm tired of looking at his bald head.(Not necessarily a slam at bald people.) Did Michael lose everything in a divorce? Did Vicki get it all? The bitch! She's living the life and Michael has to wear the same dress shirt. Is it because Michael doesn't have breasts? Hello, Vicki's gravity defying breasts aren't real (actually, us guys really don't care, but that's beside the point). We need to step up for Michael. My challenge is this: Let's do unto Michael what has been done for Vicki. If she has an evening gown, he needs an evening gown, also, no, no, I mean a tuxedo. They have Lara Croft, wheres our Indiana Jones? Or Bond, James Bond for that matter. I saw Marilyn Monroe, she's dead. What about Elvis, he's dead, too?(However, the search continues.) I told my girl the other day 'this is a man's world' I hven't gotten a reply, yet, or anything else for that matter. So, I have a lot of free time. Please join me in this righteous cause celeb. I who have never modeled any clothing will try, no not try, DO a leather jacket. I can't remember if I seen one anywhere else. I shall begin right after I click on the that image w/nudity. What are you going to make? Only a guy can do a guy. (That didn't come out right.) Remember its for Michael's dignity and self-esteem. One pair of socks doesn't cut it and that stinks. Michael needs us. And a hat. Djinn.

'I'm paying for this movie. I want guns'