Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: More EQ art

ookami opened this issue on Sep 22, 1999 ยท 5 posts

ookami posted Wed, 22 September 1999 at 2:08 PM

Ok... here is another rendering of EQ art. Here is a scene I'm sure everyone who has ever been in Crushbone will recognize instantly. It is (from right to left)Ambassador Dvinn, Emperor Crush and The Prophet. Many an adventurer has fell to their combined might. Credits: The Orcs are modified Ultimate Ogre, the Posable Jacket from the Props Guild and the rest of the props are from Zygote's costume shop.

Scarab posted Wed, 22 September 1999 at 5:58 PM

What is EQ? I had assumed Elfquest, but this doesnt fit that too well. Scarab<-scratching his pointy ears.....

ookami posted Wed, 22 September 1999 at 6:18 PM

EQ is Everquest... an online fantasy game... you can get information at www.everquest.com. It's a fun but TOTALLY addictive game.

Newc posted Wed, 22 September 1999 at 10:25 PM

According to PCAccelerator, it's also known as Advanced Rat Killing.

Newc posted Thu, 23 September 1999 at 7:12 PM

Actually, everyone at the magazine was playing it constantly, except the editor. He was the one calling it Advanced Rat Killing, because that's all he ever saw anyone doing in it. They had a cool spoof ad of all the 3D hunting games. It was called Rat Hunter 3D. You could kill Giant Sewer Rats with your choice of high-powered weapons. The whole issue was hilarious, because everyone mentioned the game and the editor in their articles. Reading all the little comments they were shooting back and forth was hialrious. Another cool thing about this book is they have articles like 'Drinking and Driving Games', where they get drunk and play driving games to see how it would affect them. One guy who was already plastered before he got there wiped out and rolled down a hill before he crossed the starting line in one of the Indy car games. It was too funny. I saw the new issue at the store; they're doing 'Drinking and Flying games'. I bet that's funny. Newc