Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: "In the blink of an eye" (CD-news)

Schlabber opened this issue on Jun 29, 2001 ยท 8 posts

Schlabber posted Fri, 29 June 2001 at 3:20 AM

Hello :o) Well - that's the title of the CD and now I can say more detailed things about it: C O N T E N T : Everything from "Posing is an art" plus About 2000 poses (or more - lol - I never count them): Mostly for P4-Female and P4-Male but also 100 for Vicky, 50 for Michael and 50 combined Michael + Vicky At least a minimum of one set for each P4-Animal ... About 50 props: Mainly those Handy-props like guns, swords, ... - because I need them for the poses to pose with :o) (btw: many many many thanks Questor) About 150 Lights-settings: Including also spotlights About 120 Faces: Including 50 for Vicky and 25 for Michael (approx) This and that hand-pose: Figured not already out - but of course the hand-poses you need for the props This and that scene or figure: You might need for applying poses to (e.g. a rope, climbing wall or a P4-Female with boots-attached) This and that texture: for the props and some for backgrounds P R E V I E W : I hope to have a website up in about a month or so where all the stuff can be previewed then :o) (I'll notify you then) P R I C E : It will cost $ 50 + postal-costs + percentage of a store (if you buy it through a store ;-) ) P R E O R D E R S : ... and introductory price: You can mail me at schlabber@yourwap.com for preorders (any questions to this mail-adress also) ... the introductory price will be $ 45 + postal-costs if you order before it goes officially in the market (will be in middle of September) Postal-costs depends on the land you're living in ... (will be definately less than $ 10)