Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Just a heart felt thanks & Price does make a difference

jschoen opened this issue on Jun 30, 2001 ยท 4 posts

jschoen posted Sat, 30 June 2001 at 1:28 PM

First of all, thanks to all who have purchased my textures. Including the latest "Book Fantasy Map". And also thanks to the numerous e-mails I received with thanks and kudos on my "Old Folks" textures. I hope to see some great renders done with these. I truly love what I do and try to share as much as possible with the community, and I hope to continue for a very long time. I've also noticed (this really being my first time "selling" that price really does make a difference. So from now on I promise that the textures and models I create will be priced as low as I can possibly go. Not to mention that I will also be doing some freebies too. I still have planned a "Wizard/Fantasy" CD to come out soon. Thanks to those who gave me some feedback and new ideas on things to include. And those who may remember my "Genie" image from awhile back... Curious Labs has elected to use that image on their new advertisment. I'm truly blushing now. Thanks CL! James "Life's a banquet and most people are starving to death" --But not in this community. ;-)