Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: A moment of relax at the end of the day

Al opened this issue on Sep 24, 1999 ยท 8 posts

Al posted Fri, 24 September 1999 at 2:22 PM

I'm waiting comments from all of you. The image has been completely rendered in Poser 4. No touch up. Ciao!!! Al

Ikyoto posted Fri, 24 September 1999 at 2:26 PM

Traveler has a great transparency map for water with his pool prop. It would work well with the tub. Ummm... did you have "limits" turned off on this. I can't imagine having my right leg at that angle without being far more medicated than I am... I really dig the lighting you used. How many lights?

Al posted Fri, 24 September 1999 at 2:37 PM

Ikioto: I use five light: three of them are spot. I have been inspired from an old photo of mine for the pose. My model didn't broke her leg! :-) Thanks for the tips of transparency map! Al

Ikyoto posted Fri, 24 September 1999 at 3:40 PM

I would willing help you hide a body or two if you tell me where you got the trans map for the shirt...

Al posted Fri, 24 September 1999 at 3:46 PM

Ikyoto: I have find it on Fun Stuff! It can be applied to all the clothes. I think that's a Mobius work. All the other are mine. Al

-renapd- posted Fri, 24 September 1999 at 4:05 PM Site Admin

despite the water, despite the leg angle or whatever else they find wrong with it, all I have to say is one thing! Excellent artistic work Al! I love this picture! The lighting is fantastic and atmospheric, the lady is sexy and earthy, a truly awesome image that I think you should post to the forum gallery! Bravissimo! :o) renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Xurge posted Fri, 24 September 1999 at 6:59 PM

I find the image very sexy and appealing. The lighting is just perfect. My only correction would be to the Babes left hand. It looks too straight. Other than that I think is very good peice. Pose On!!!! Xurge

Tygerlander posted Sat, 25 September 1999 at 12:41 AM

Ikyoto, it's a woman thing. I remember back when I took Shorin Ryu and we'd go through a regimen of stretches. Trust me...it can be done. Al, That is a beautifully rendered image. Suburb lighting. I agree with Xurge about the left hand. It should hang limply. Tina