Forum: Bryce

Subject: 5

allengraph opened this issue on Jul 06, 2001 ยท 12 posts

allengraph posted Fri, 06 July 2001 at 12:10 AM

I just got bryce 5 its pretty awesome!!!

Sinv-jica posted Fri, 06 July 2001 at 10:15 AM

Too bad thats all you did with it.

Deathbringer posted Fri, 06 July 2001 at 11:17 AM

I think its a very cool looking sky..nice.. Give us more :) For us poor folk that can't afford it yet ;)

wolf359 posted Fri, 06 July 2001 at 7:35 PM

when was the official release?

My website

YouTube Channel

allengraph posted Sat, 07 July 2001 at 1:01 AM

I got it on the 5th fed ex overnight...so I guess july 4th it was released

EricofSD posted Sat, 07 July 2001 at 3:46 AM

I'll be selling lemonaide at 5 cents on the corner. Its for a worthy cause. Oh, I want B5. Will do it soon.

Zoot posted Sat, 07 July 2001 at 11:07 AM

Strange its not up for sale on Corel's page then. Allengraph, do you have a link to where it's for sale? - Zoot

Sinv-jica posted Sat, 07 July 2001 at 12:10 PM

Hmm Bryce 5 is not for sale on Corels page but yet you have a copy, I think NOT!!! nice try buddy boy

allengraph posted Sat, 07 July 2001 at 3:26 PM

Attached Link: http://www.cc-inc.com/macmall/shop/detail.asp?dpno=778623#product_info

I got it from mac mall win/mac upgrade

allengraph posted Sat, 07 July 2001 at 3:36 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/freestuff.ez?Topsectionid=2&WhatsNew=Yes

I posted the box art in the bryce free stuff section for any one who wants to use it.

Deathbringer posted Sun, 08 July 2001 at 2:25 PM

To some of you negative people.. I joined this forum because of the helpfull nature of everyone, in the past month I have noticed a turn towards the other way..(just like so many other forums) Lets keep Renderosity a fun place not one where people are scared to post because of ridicule. Sinv-jica, I think you need to do a little more reading and less posting of slams. Here is a copy off Corels page concering Bryce ----------Begin------------ Pricing and Availability Bryce 5 for Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows NT 4.0, and Mac OS 8.6, Mac OS 9.x, and Mac OS X will be available in July. The suggested retail price is US $309 for all platforms. Registered users of any version of Bryce are eligible to purchase the upgrade version of Bryce 5 for US $159. French and German versions of Bryce 5 will be available in August 2001. ---------END------------ I know people personally that own Bryce 5 and are enjoying it as we speak, just because a companies website doesn't offer it for sale doesn't mean its not out.. Look at www.kenwood.com they don't even mention their new amps yet, but we have them in the store already.. The morale of the story is, take what people say as truth untill they prove themselves untrustworthy then you can discredit them. Thanks, and many happy posts to everyone in the future.

PJF posted Sun, 08 July 2001 at 3:31 PM

Sinv-jica looks like a troll. Best ignored.