Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: An offer to entice

breathless opened this issue on Jul 28, 2001 ยท 10 posts

breathless posted Sat, 28 July 2001 at 9:08 PM

Attached Link: http://www.breathlessproductions.com/gallery.html

I have finally updated my website, and to coerce you folks into checking it out I've posted a cool, lo-res morphing robot. In the coming weeks there will be some other fun downloads (some company for the cartoon figures in your ProPack directory...). Please spend a minute or two in the gallery, and show me some of the variations you come up for with the bot. If you like what you see, perhaps a few of you will join me in the development of a new, completely CGI television show.

wyrwulf posted Sat, 28 July 2001 at 11:08 PM

I just downloaded the robot, and the Pz3 doesn't work for me. I get the attached error, looking for Morph Robot.obj

breathless posted Sat, 28 July 2001 at 11:29 PM

Hmmm... I'll look into it. It should just be referencing the original mannequin obj. If not, I'll repost with the necessary obj. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Wizzard posted Sat, 28 July 2001 at 11:34 PM

not bad breath... I like the cartoon chara you've done up 8 ) side note.. some of the enlargement images are mislinked in the character gallery.. but nicely done, CHeers

wyrwulf posted Sat, 28 July 2001 at 11:35 PM

I like what you did with the mannequin. You should be able to post it as a Cr2 if the changes are morphs. If you reference to a modified OBJ, you will have to encode it with OBJAction to be OK with the copyrights for the original. Your other characters look good, and it looks like you are in for some fun with your TV show.

breathless posted Sun, 29 July 2001 at 12:08 AM

Attached Link: http://www.breathlessproductions.com/gallery.html

The robot should be pointing to the correct .obj now, and I've posted the .cr2 rather than the .pz3. I even added a few new morphs as a form of apology for the previous trouble. Enjoy.

wyrwulf posted Sun, 29 July 2001 at 12:17 AM

It looks good and works like a charm. Thank you.

Mercy posted Sun, 29 July 2001 at 4:45 PM

Oh my gosh... the last row of pics in the anime inspired gallery... its... its ... Lain! :)

breathless posted Sun, 29 July 2001 at 7:00 PM

Yeah, one of my fav's in the genre.

Mercy posted Sun, 29 July 2001 at 7:15 PM

I haven't finished watching the whole series, mostly because I have to wait for my friend to get his paws on the last few episodes... he's got to wait for the store here in town to order them in... so it's a vicious circle at this point and it's killing me cuz I want to see how it all ends LOL... and no, don't tell me :) It's one of the few pieces of Anime that I've enjoyed.