Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Two Questions About Poser and Flash

Marigold opened this issue on Jul 30, 2001 ยท 3 posts

Marigold posted Mon, 30 July 2001 at 10:59 PM

Hi all! I'm not sure if this message was posted earlier, I think it got lost in the shuffle. I've been working with Flash for a couple of months and Poser (now Poser Pro) for a week or so. Having created a character for an online Flash game and animated her walking, I exported it to a SWF file. The file is 150 frames long and works fairly well and has a good balance of size/and image quality. I then imported the SWF into a FLA that I've been working on. All of the frames are key frames and are sitting on a layer called Walking East. No symbols were imported. I don't know how to position the animation where I want it to be (about four inches lower than where it is) without moving the graphic for all of the frames - which would be difficult at best. I also need to know if there's a way that I can convert all of the frames to a single movie symbol so that I can more easily use it with GotoAndPlay as well as with collision detection. Any advice is welcome. I'm not looking to rival anything on the PlayStation 2, but I would love to have a player being able to move a Poser character around the screen. :) mark@marigoldscafe.com