Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: News from Poserfashion

sergemarck opened this issue on Jul 31, 2001 ยท 15 posts

sergemarck posted Tue, 31 July 2001 at 2:06 PM

Attached Link: http://members.fortunecity.com/poserfashion/downloads.htm

As I was unable to win any contest in my whole life, I begin the Poserfashion special contest where I have good chance to win as I will fight alone against myself. The name is "Pleats ans Folds". It's a 3D cloth modeling contest reserved to sergemarck where rules are : - take a bed sheet - cut and wrap it - you are allowed to make some holes for head and arms - only one seam allowed (generally on one side) - you must make 10 items - long items should be full thight conforming The templates must be furnished to check you really start from a flat bed sheet. Using this way, you should be able to produce greek/roman like items which can be used for fantasy too. The first prize will allow you to publish your items in freestuff forums if you like. Well, I just begin the contest and 3 items are already made. As tomorrow I leave home for sun and sea (holidays,yes), I can't let you wait for the 7 others I will make when back home. SUPPORT ME AND HELP ME TO WIN ! I would be so happy to be able to post in freestuff !!! Serge (If you are not sure, yes it's a joke LOL:-)