Forum: Community Center

Subject: Modelsers sessions forum

TRAVISB opened this issue on Jul 31, 2001 ยท 46 posts

TRAVISB posted Tue, 31 July 2001 at 7:24 PM

Ive been here for close to a year now and pretty much use the galleries to post wip im doing models etc for poser of latley i have noticed moor and moore people doing the same they are usually done in several differnt programs and made posable for poser ! so here my suggestion in order to get even moore viewers here id like to start a modelers session forum here it would be for modelers in a class like atmposphere each month we would focus on a subject post must pertain to the subject only very strict everyone could learn from each other and stay on subject this will creat better models higher level of users and probally moore store submissions of outsanding quality I would like to say again that id like to keep the forum strictly non software specific and session specific topics only i think me and teyon would be willing to moderate it and keep these goals in sight also i think that this differs greatly from the character creators forum due to the fact that this forum is dedicated more to the art of modeling tools technique and skills on a specific topic in a group class type atmospere! thanks id love to here some feedback