Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Body Jewelry, is there an easier way? (Image, 78K)

WitchyGrrl opened this issue on Oct 18, 1999 ยท 5 posts

WitchyGrrl posted Mon, 18 October 1999 at 11:09 AM

Attached Link: http://home.att.net/~angenoir/brycedesktop.jpg

I was fiddling around with body jewelry this morning in Bryce/Poser, and it took me about an hour to get this captive ball into her left eyebrow (can ya see it?) Anyone have any techniques for doing body jewelry that I'm not aware of? Once the figure would be sized down to normal, the piercing would barely be noticable methinks.

JeffH posted Mon, 18 October 1999 at 11:42 AM

When postioning props I always put the figure in default pose, then I manipulate the prop with the XYZ parameter dials. Using the cursor tools can be a lost cause. -JH.

Spike posted Mon, 18 October 1999 at 11:48 AM

If you do it in Bryce it should be a snap. rember to use your different views keys 2,3,4 and to move the object use arrow keys and up and down use page up and page down. for fine control use ALT key + move keys. Spike

You can't call it work if you love it... Zen Tambour

Crescent posted Mon, 18 October 1999 at 10:01 PM

BTW: If you just cropped the rendered face, it would make for a neat picture.

daemon sin posted Tue, 19 October 1999 at 9:24 AM

In Poser just parent the prop to the face or whatever, and after that select the prop and position it whith the X, Y, Z dials. If your worried about it not being noticeable after sizing it down do some post rendering work, in photoshop for example paint a glint or sparkle on it. I know it sounds basic but it works.