Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: heyas.....

Sacred Rose opened this issue on Aug 04, 2001 ยท 47 posts

Sacred Rose posted Sat, 04 August 2001 at 9:56 PM

For those of you who have known me for a while, you know what is happening. However for those who don't I'll explain briefly. I have been ill for a very long time. I have been fighting cancer and a myriad of other illnesses for many moons now. However, in a couple of days I am being admitted into hospital to have the problems removed. It will not be an easy surgical procedure, and as such the risks are quite high... but with godswill I will return. I shall be in hospital for a minimum of 2 weeks, but more than likely 3-4 weeks and then daily outpatient treatments to ensure that there is no illness left. I want to thank everyone that I have met through out my membership here....new and old friends alike, you have all had a wonderful impact on me. I thank you. For sharing your thoughts, your art, your friendship, your hugs.... I thank you. A couple of special thank yous..in no particular order : Wizzard... 1433. IronBear, for your guidance, friendship, support and your bus tours.....thanks. Syyd, for your love and friendship and inspiration... You taught me things I cannot express.... Your eyes are the windows to my soul.....Thank you. Neftis, for your love and friendship and for being my cyber mama... Thank you. Xena... you know I love you... thank you for everything. Cheryle.. LOL, you were one of my first friends here....you made me laugh when I was down.. for everything.... thank you. Audre.. you wench you!! Another of my first friends..your fractal art blew me away..for always wanting to break my computer cos I will never be as good as you.... thank you :p Taura...thank you...I love u too, even tho I am sooooo jealous of your skill. :D Mandie...hugs I hope all is well for u. Fozzie...for your furry lingerie and extra layers of friendship... luvs ya too. Ron...BABY!!!!!!!! luvs ya 3 LOL 3DModeller.... You know I love you too! This list just grows and grows....so enough. For those I havent mentioned individually..please forgive me...I could be here until tuesday writing this out...and my keyboard wont take the power shortages from my tears much longer.. hugs I love you all ps. I am still around for two more days..so SMILE!!!