Forum: Bryce

Subject: Fun with Metaballs

Deathbringer opened this issue on Aug 12, 2001 ยท 4 posts

Deathbringer posted Sun, 12 August 2001 at 2:46 PM

Just thought I would post an image for the first time, please dont judge me based on this ;) Just had some fun playing with the Metaballs in Bryce 5, the only thing in the picture that isnt is the hair thats a .dfx file. And there is one light sorce on the face. I just haven't really seen anyone post anything with them I hope this inspires someone.

tradivoro posted Sun, 12 August 2001 at 7:14 PM

Hey yeah, that's pretty cool... It gives it that primitive wood art from Africa look...

archetype posted Wed, 15 August 2001 at 5:55 PM

Cool! I love the metaballs feature myself and did a work of my own with it. Id like to see more people try stuff with them. Im certain I havent even scratched the surface of what I can use them for. Love your pic BTW. Very cute!

Deathbringer posted Fri, 17 August 2001 at 2:39 PM

Yeah me too... I just was playing one night with them, and you know how that goes all of a sudden your on a mission from god to make this thing into something.. I just threw balls onto the screen and was watching how they interact with each other (pos and neg) and it started to look like a face, so in come the eyes and on we go.. Thanks for the positive feedback.