Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: QUICKIE CONTEST - Bobby's sis needs a name!

DCArt opened this issue on Aug 14, 2001 ยท 33 posts

DCArt posted Tue, 14 August 2001 at 2:29 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=77018&Start=1&Sectionid=1&WhatsNew=Yes

While creating a new bedroom set for the DAZ preschoolers, I wanted to make a sign to hang on the wall. I never did, because I realized I've never given Bobby's sister an "official" name. So, here's the deal ... the person who comes up with the best name for Bobby's little sister will win a complete Bedroom Suite, sized especially for the preschool kids. Of course, you don't NEED the DAZ Millenium kids for this bedroom set, because you can also use your P4 Poser kids as well! Here's some previews of the bedroom set, which will be available very soon at BBay! The person who comes up with the best name for Bobby's sister will get a FREE copy of the set ... 17 props in all, complete with color coordinated textures. You can add the entire room to your Poser stage with a single click of a button, or add pieces individually. To see a picture of Bobby's sis, click the URL above or visit my gallery. I'll announce the winner on Friday, August 17. Good luck!!! Denise