Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Hot pants for Vicki?

whoopdat opened this issue on Sep 06, 2001 ยท 3 posts

whoopdat posted Thu, 06 September 2001 at 2:08 AM

Howdy. I don't suppose anyone knows where to get some hot pants for Vicki? With Posette, it was rather simple since you could use a trans map with the biker shorts. I bought the clothing pack for Vicki not too long ago and discovered that it doesn't come with those, so I've been trying to make a trans map for the catsuit, but that's just a major pain because of how it has all of the folds and such. And yes, I know I just could ust VickiP4, but I'd rather use Vicki (or Vicki 2 as the case may be). So, if anyone knows where to get some, I'd be quite grateful. And I don't really care whether it's free or not (though I won't complain if there's a free trans map or object available!). :) Thanks much folks!

steveshanks posted Thu, 06 September 2001 at 3:20 AM

We have a Hotpants suit in the style of Austin Powers, the spy who shagged me (see DVD cover :o) in the members area at PWFW, heres a preview pic ...Steve http://www.poserworld.com/subspreview.asp

whoopdat posted Thu, 06 September 2001 at 6:50 PM

I could have sworn when I was looking a few days ago at the site I didn't see that. I believe it would do the trick with a little transmap...and I've been thinking about getting a subscription there. I believe I'll think on it a little more, but this certainly helps the cause. :) Thanks.