Forum: Bryce

Subject: Contest...

will3ivxdude opened this issue on Sep 07, 2001 ยท 1 posts

will3ivxdude posted Fri, 07 September 2001 at 12:10 PM

I have decided to hold my own private Bryce contest... unrelated to the official ones on the forums here. If this is spam, then please tell me and I will close it. The prize for this won't be cash, because cash=a real bitch over the internet. HOWEVER I can offer the followint prizes. Grand Prize- Gold Medal: 1 year of free 24/7 web hosting, up to 3GB of bandwidth usage permonth, 1gb personal web space. OR free java-script based website... which can include rollover's or popup menues OR free special effects on any QuickTime movie... the latter may not sound like much, but what can be done has little limits. As a proffessional video editor, I can edit mostly anything... add mostly any special effect (lazer beam, bullet-time, gun fire, explosions... etc.). Video length may be up to 1 minute. First Prize-Silver: 6 months of free web space, 3GB/Month bandwidth. Second Prize-Bronze: 3 months of free webspace, 3GB/Month bandwidth. Now for the contest... The subject is... action movie. Make a scene that would fit into Mission Impossible 3, if you get my drift. Gun's, blood, whataver. I will start a second thread for voting... WHY am I holding this? Because I really want to see this done in Bryce... I want to see it's limits. Post images here, desired image size is 640 x XXX (640 x 480, 640 x 360, 640 x 272, etc.) Thanks! -Will