Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: FREE textures and MAT poses for Kozaburo's WaveHair.....

TheWolfWithin opened this issue on Sep 15, 2001 ยท 14 posts

TheWolfWithin posted Sat, 15 September 2001 at 12:00 AM

this is Zombielle LeGrave, displaying the textures (with MAT poses) that i'll be posting to FreeStuff tomorrow night.......by then, who knows, i may have a few more to add to the collection.....i did the green one for those who might want to add it to a She-Hulk or fae figure........faeries were also the inspiration for the fuscia and lavendar textures as well.........i hope that someone finds them useful........

farang posted Sat, 15 September 2001 at 12:07 AM

Very, very nice looking. Where can I find this wavehair? Is it free?

rain posted Sat, 15 September 2001 at 1:36 AM

This is great! I'll be able to use it. Thanks!

Xena posted Sat, 15 September 2001 at 1:48 AM

Good work Wolfie :) I love the white one. That'll look excellent on Paloma wink

ChromeTiger posted Sat, 15 September 2001 at 2:03 AM

Excellent work, Wolf...I look forward to using them!

leather-guy posted Sat, 15 September 2001 at 2:08 AM

Farang It's new on Kozaburo's site Scroll down the page in the edge column. Look for Web Ring Top 15 Find Digital Babes & Click that. Wonders & delights await you! (if you've never been to Koz's site, before) ;-) Render On!

leather-guy posted Sat, 15 September 2001 at 2:10 AM

TheWolfWithin Hi! They look great! I'll look for their debut! Many thanks!

SAMS3D posted Sat, 15 September 2001 at 3:37 AM

These are great........how do I get them?

Wizzard posted Sat, 15 September 2001 at 3:41 AM

great stuff wolf... Sharen.. they'll be in the Poser section of Free stuff here by tomorrow 8 ) I know.. I can hardly wait myself 8 ) THank ye again wolf

SAMS3D posted Sat, 15 September 2001 at 4:04 AM

goodie - can't wait - need to draw something unusal...can't spell this morning....still 4:00 am, can't sleep

ir0wdy posted Sat, 15 September 2001 at 5:10 AM

very nice, guy man... just when you thought Kozaburo couldn't come up with anything cooler, he goes off makes something cooler.

thgeisel posted Sat, 15 September 2001 at 7:51 AM

Very nice!!! A good hair-week,this week!Kozaburos free hair,than Anton Kiesiels and Jim Burtons hairs over at Daz.... :-))) Some positiv things after all the bad things happened, although it can take the sadness away

nfredman posted Sun, 16 September 2001 at 10:30 AM

And Vairesh just released 3 new hair styles in the Marketplace. :^) Gratitude here for the immense hard work of all these modelers! i was texturing hair for Free Stuff... needed to concentrate on something comforting, and there is definitely something comforting about messing with hair & Poser models.

TheWolfWithin posted Sun, 16 September 2001 at 12:36 PM

thanks a bunch, peoples ;) i'll most likely have a few more before long.........