Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: A New Section Coming to 13 Black Roses....website designers peep this ;)

TheWolfWithin opened this issue on Sep 19, 2001 ยท 8 posts

TheWolfWithin posted Wed, 19 September 2001 at 10:55 PM

Attached Link: http://13blackroses.shadowstaronline.com

yes, i know.....this belongs in the PSP Forum.......but, if you have a Poser site, you might well want something like this for it ;) it can be sliced and tabled, or image mapped and used as a navigational interface.......i'm working on several different designs, and they'll be absolutely free for the taking.......upon request, i can e-mail them to you in PSD or PSP format with all layers intact.......above is an example of a smaller interface for sites with only a couple of sections, or perhaps it could be resized and used as a Back/Forward/Home sidebar......hmmm.....maybe a Contact sidebar with different e-mail addresses......i'm getting carried away, so i'll stop here.......hehehehehe..........

sparrowheart posted Thu, 20 September 2001 at 5:46 AM

That is simply beautiful, TheWolfWithin. What a generous idea. Thank you for thinking of us!

Bia posted Thu, 20 September 2001 at 10:08 AM

It's very nice. I would love to have it, even if just for playing with as somekind of a wall texture or something... :)

Bia posted Thu, 20 September 2001 at 10:18 AM

hi, I went to your site but just about every link was "file not found" or arriving soon. :( I hope you will update us when something is there.

visualkinetics posted Thu, 20 September 2001 at 11:55 AM

I really love the rust texturing and the bone cross at your site.

Marque posted Thu, 20 September 2001 at 1:01 PM

I would love to have a copy of it as psd, thanks! Marque acbts@cwo.com

TheWolfWithin posted Thu, 20 September 2001 at 2:19 PM

thank you very much, peoples ;) ......Bia, i'm presently engaged in rebuilding the site, and oft times i find my self distractd by things like the interface you see above......hehehe.....but, when an idea is still hot, one must forge ahead with it, eh?????

dragon3d posted Thu, 20 September 2001 at 7:52 PM

I would love a copy also in psp. Looks great by the way :O) drago54n@yahoo.com