Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Tygerskins Megastore joins forces with Ghastley Software

Tygerlander opened this issue on Nov 22, 1999 ยท 10 posts

Tygerlander posted Mon, 22 November 1999 at 10:09 PM

Attached Link: Tygerskins Megastore

Most of you are probably wondering what this Tygerskins Megastore is, since I haven't been around this neck of the woods in months. In a nutshell, The Megastore and it's predecessor, the Boutique are sites I set up to offer back to the Poser community textures for the P4 clothing. I have teamed up with John West of Ghastley Software to provide both the models and the textures to the his conformable clothing. Furcoat Off-the-shoulder blouse Skirt The Daisy Duke shirt and shorts set Unhookable bra Corset Long Dress Bell Sleeved Shirt Enjoy Tina

Jack D. Kammerer posted Mon, 22 November 1999 at 10:31 PM

That is great Tina, please allow me to be the first to congratulate you and John of you merger. It looks great!! Jack

Traveler posted Mon, 22 November 1999 at 10:58 PM

I am feeling like a kid in a candy store! Wow, Nice models John, and nice textures Tina! pulls mind out of gutter as he drools over the fur coat Ok I am better now :) -Trav

LoboUK posted Tue, 23 November 1999 at 5:11 AM

That is absolutely superb. Congratulations on the merger Paul

ratta posted Tue, 23 November 1999 at 9:04 AM

Sorry, but the links to Ghastly and Men's clothes seem to be broken. --ratta

Tygerlander posted Tue, 23 November 1999 at 11:30 AM

Ratta, Xoom tends to be slow on loading. The links to all the department pages work. The only problem I know of so far is that the Off-shoulder blouse model link and two of its textures are broken. I'll correct that when I get home. I know...Xoom sucks but it's the only one I know that offers unlimited space and I've seen how well Fairy Woods existed on Xoom. Tina

wander posted Tue, 23 November 1999 at 5:03 PM

Thank you to both of you for providing these wonderful pieces, clothes and textures. Andrew Houston

picnic posted Tue, 23 November 1999 at 5:08 PM

Congrats, Tina. I'm looking forward to more 'stuff'. Diane B

ratta posted Tue, 23 November 1999 at 5:24 PM

Oh. :) --ratta

Tygerlander posted Tue, 23 November 1999 at 7:31 PM

Thanks everyone =^) I just wanted to let you know that the broken links on the offshoulder blouse page have been fixed Tina