Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Are you all tired of me yet? Got another question???

dancineyes opened this issue on Sep 24, 2001 ยท 10 posts

dancineyes posted Mon, 24 September 2001 at 8:45 PM

Ok, I have downloaded tons of stuff from the Free stuff section BUT half the time it doesn't seem to work? I keep getting this *** Bald guy that is shrugging his shoulders *** Boy how I would like to pose HIM! Anyway these are the steps that I use. Please tell me where I'm going wrong. I want to download the Indoor Pool that is offered in the Free Stuff. I tells me it has .pp2, .rsr files, Textures Incld. OK, now I normally would download the Prop, Extract it to my C Drive, go to Program files, then Metacreations, Poser 4, Runtime, Libraries, Prop, and then put it in a group I made called Renderosity. (Gee, imagine that?) Now I'm not saying that this is one that will do it but out of probably 20 or so downloads I have maybe 4 of them that I can see and use. So chances are when I go to download this file it will probably do the same thing. It does it for hair, and props the most. Someone told me that it was that there was no preview images avail. but even when I click on the shrugging bald guy I get a WARNING: can not open and then it list the whole path I used to save the file. When I try and remove the Shrugging bald guy he again tells me something about WARNING: can locate and list the path I used to save the file. Does any of this make sense? I tried to give you step by step what I'm doing and what errors I get. Sorry it took so long. I'm wanting to create a room in Poser but if I can't use the props I've downloaded I don't think I will have much success. Any help would once again be greatly appreciated. I had no problem saving props to Bryce so I can't figure out what I doing wrong now.... :) Dancineyes