Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Advice for changing clothes on Zygote Media characters

cliffwms opened this issue on Nov 24, 1999 ยท 4 posts

cliffwms posted Wed, 24 November 1999 at 9:25 AM

I have been somewhat reluctant to make my plea known, but I have seen such a sincere camaraderie here to help neophytes with there concerns. I recently bought the Zygot Media senior citizen models. They come with a pre-defined outfits that I would like to change. I would like to use a "Granny" dress for the little old lady versus the modern day slack and a suit for the little old man. Is there any way I can change this SIMPLY? I have looked over the tutorials at Morph World, but I am not too sure if this is these are the right utilities to use. I know there are very talented people like Traveler and programs like Morph Manager, but I am far from those talents and understanding of file manipulation. I recognize the copyright requirements, I strictly want to modify the characters for personal fun and entertainment.

Tygerlander posted Wed, 24 November 1999 at 11:31 AM

I don't have the models, but have you tried to make the clothes invisible? Then you can apply another outfit on the model Tina

Traveler posted Wed, 24 November 1999 at 11:37 AM

I think those characters are like the poser 3 clothes incorporated figures, so taking the clothes off them and adding new ones may leave gaps etc in the mesh. I am not sure because I don't have the models. Could you maybe post a wireframe render of one of the figures (Set the view mode to wireframe, then save image without rendering) You can email it to me at: nimbus@telenet.net , if you don't have a site to post it to. -Trav

cliffwms posted Wed, 24 November 1999 at 11:50 AM

To Tygerlander: Yes I have. The clothing seems to be an integral part of the model structure. To Trav: You should have the file Thanks very much for your concern. Cliff