Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Supermodel Morph Vickie Poses shamelessly!

Jim Burton opened this issue on Sep 29, 2001 ยท 7 posts

Jim Burton posted Sat, 29 September 2001 at 2:39 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=4278

Time to put the Pose back in Poser! There is a new vendor with a Supermodel Vickie Pose set in the store, it works fine for Supermodel Morph Vickie (SMMV) too, as you can plainly see. He kindly sent me a copy, but I would have bought it anyway, it is surely worth the money. **** DANGER, DANGER, WILL ROBINSON!!! **** Viewing the attached link may cause you to rush out and buy SMMV and the pose set! She just looks so fine in these poses! ************************************************** Anyway, I'm going to finally put the mirror shown in Freestuff, been planning on improving it before I put it up, but I might never get around to doing that. It is good enough for my purposes, at least, I hope for yours. I've also got instructions in the read-me about faking reflected views like this in Photoshop, this might be more usefull than the mirror! Incidently, I drug all the Vickie II head morphs into my copy of the SMMV high-heel CR2, I suggest you do the same if you have them both. I used the dreaded MS Word to do it, as I still haven't figured out how to use CR2edit, and CR2 Editor can't handle files this big. I twisted the face dials a bit here, this is what I wound up with today, the face somehow makes SMMV seem both smaller and more vulnerable, very intresting. She is wearing SMV's duds, which fit pretty nicely except for the wristbands - SMMV has bigger hands, oh well! She likes SMV's shoes, though. The figure texture shown is from Jane 2, also in the store, I think, it has about the best eye area detailing I've ever seen.