Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser Problem! GAH!

Evilsuperwench opened this issue on Oct 01, 2001 ยท 7 posts

Evilsuperwench posted Mon, 01 October 2001 at 8:39 AM

Hey! Ive been using Poser for the last 7 months and I never had this problem before, Im so upset! Whenever I make a new character and save it so I can work on it later (Either in the library or as a Pz file).. When I open it later, all the morphs are gone! All the dials are reset, and Im left with this Oogly figure that I have to remake again. I never had this problem before, I was saving characters left and right. To try to fix this problem, I reinstalled poser to a "junk" file and moved all of my project files and textures ect to the folders. But still, it wont save a character with morphs, or keep the dials the way I want them. Is there like settings I dont know about? And how do I change them? lol. On a related note, how do you make morph targets anyway? When I export a face and save it as a morph...I test it on the same figure to see if it works, and it says that the vertices are wrong or whatever. I got it to work another way by checking off some of the boxes for preferences when youre exporting, but only the head moves when you apply the morph. The eyes stay in the same place. No matter what I try, I cant get the eyes to be included in the morph and not give me an error. SIGH! Viola