Forum: Photography

Subject: need Ideas

RJH opened this issue on Oct 03, 2001 ยท 7 posts

RJH posted Wed, 03 October 2001 at 10:58 PM

This is what I am starting with. I did this up quick and am looking for suggestion

billglaw posted Wed, 03 October 2001 at 11:25 PM

I assume that the eyes are added via software! Now, If you have a cat picture, grab a nose and wiskers maybe a mouth area with teeth, or a beak from a raptor(brid of prey , hawk or owl). You kind of have owl eyes there to start. Try anything not human, to compliment the eye placement. The pumpkin kind of suggests a beak anyway. Bill

RJH posted Wed, 03 October 2001 at 11:35 PM

Good Idea thanks The eyes are actually cat eyes

starshuffler posted Thu, 04 October 2001 at 5:29 AM

Oooo... this is cute. You should look for this children's book with the title "How are you peeling lately?". I forgot the names of the artist and the author, but they used only produce (veggies and fruits) to portray human emotions. Maybe you could use a deeper shade of yellow for the shading around the eyes so they'd look deep-set. :)

Slynky posted Thu, 04 October 2001 at 1:34 PM

Shrink the cat's pupils if you can to get the more knife edged lok. As for the concept, me like a lot, but don't just add a simple mouth face and ears and whatnot, go all fawking out man, cause I'm gonna for the contest!

RJH posted Thu, 04 October 2001 at 2:07 PM

wait til you see the mouth ryan I can not post pics from here so I will post it tonight

RJH posted Thu, 04 October 2001 at 6:22 PM

jack2