Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Holy Clusterf***k, is this a Poser specific virus????

farang opened this issue on Oct 05, 2001 ยท 7 posts

farang posted Fri, 05 October 2001 at 10:05 PM

Downloaded a morph, unzipped it and when I fired up Poser the document window was jammed all the way up above the task bar so that I couldn't move it around by highlighting the document title. Is there a way to move the document window lower without hitting the document name? In fact when I opened saved files they also came out the same f****ed way! Now that I think about it I didn't even turn Poser off when I unzipped the files so its got to be something there. Anybody else run into this problem????

fauve posted Fri, 05 October 2001 at 10:08 PM

Does going into the menu for Window-Document Window Size and resizing the document not help?

Nosfiratu posted Fri, 05 October 2001 at 10:15 PM

Select EDIT>PREFERENCES, move both radio buttons to the FACTORY STATE option, exit, and re-launch Poser. Anthony Hernandez Curious Labs

farang posted Fri, 05 October 2001 at 11:40 PM

Curious Labs Tech Extraordinaire.

Nosfiratu posted Fri, 05 October 2001 at 11:47 PM

:-)

Lorraine posted Sat, 06 October 2001 at 1:01 AM

Hey they after resetting it back to the way you want it push the memory button for the UI interface ....then when it happens again you can push the memory button...save yourself resetting up the UI the way you like it....:-)

bloodsong posted Sat, 06 October 2001 at 12:41 PM

heyas; that's not a virus, silly, it's probably a pz3 from somebody who has a hella bigger desktop than you do ;)